'What drink would you like'
'Just the burger!'
'Would you like hot wings for 99p'
'No just the ******* burger!
'Any deserts'
'JUST * OFF AND GET ME MY ******* BURGER'
'Eat in or take away'
'FFS! Eat in so I can use the tray to knock you the * out!'

Sanjay " John " , calling incessantly and telling me my computer is stuffed , how the **** does he know if
he hasn't seen the friggin thing , I post on Bay 13 , that 's good enough , it works.

The Little Lying Indian *ers ... "I'm from Microsoft and your computer is infected with a virus"

A few years back I was travelling on the Sandringham train to Balaclava and as it was peak hour , not much room , all seats taken up , I stood near the door and as the train stopped at Windsor some slag dame is about to get off the train and instead of opening the door herself , she stood there expecting me
to , like I'm some sort of Valet , I'm holding my bag and guitar case and wasn't taking much notice and the
next thing I cop is her mouthing back at me " Chivalry isn't dead , nice of you to open a door for a lady ",
I bowed to her and told her to get ****ed in front of a packed train.
True story.

I hate people saying they are trying to lose weight but you see the sillys with a pint in 1 hand and ordering a entree instead of a main because they think it's healthier.

Gotta hate sillys who drive slow in front of you for no reason, they obviously don't give a f*** about anyone but themselves (those types of people piss me off).

Guys aged anywhere in their mid 50 to 60s who stare at you for no reason, while wearing the worst clothes ever known to man. Yes you creep everyone out (no offence) and kinda smell weird.

I hate hypocrites they are the worst.

Gotta also hate when someone says they will show up at 6pm and doesn't till about 8, I have a mate who does that probably on purpose and he smokes a lot of pot :p.

F*** I hate commercial radio, 5 ads in a row you f***ing serious, most of the radio djs you just want to punch.

Gotta hate how the government makes unhealthy food 10 times as cheap as healthy food, F*** you.

Apple IPhones autocorrect is also high on my hate list.

Mums driving at school pick up time, GTFO the road you are hogging it all up and going slow I could hop out my car and walk to the destination I need to go quicker.

Chicks who complain guys look at them but expose there t***ies, fu**in attention whores.

Going to the gym and seeing guys hog the same machine for 40 minutes to talk to there mates who aren't even working out, GTFO the machine I need it for my program dickheads.

Gotta hate sillys who drive slow in front of you for no reason, they obviously don't give a f*** about anyone but themselves (those types of people piss me off).

I hate supposed " Full licence drivers " who think driving 40 clicks in an 80 zone is acceptable when you
are trying to go with flow of traffic , either put a ******* L plate on your car or GTFO.

Facebook defaulting to Top Stories.

Just leave it on Most Recent FFS. I want it all in chronological order and you keep f**king it up.

Good day for it OP

People who stop at give way signs/roundabouts even though it is clear in every direction, you can see its clear just ******* continue through like any normal driver would. Whilst we are on the subject of driving, people who slow down to approx 2kmph to take corners, you know you're not going to roll if you do 20km, just ******* move it you slow piece of s**t, and on the topic of slow pieces of s**t, every single caravanner that pulls it using some shitty little car and cant go above 90km on the highway, get the **** off the road.

That feels better.

Quoted for people that don't live in Melbourne. From another thread "most liveable city in the world" if this mofuking place is the most liveable city, I am glad that I live where I do, plus the if you don't earn 80 grand a year your a pleb. Enjoy the big smoke suckers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and while we're ******* at it...

sillys who do a right hand turn at an intersection starting from the far left rather than in the middle of the road where they should be so you can't slip around them on the left. sillyS!!!!!

Quoted again for evidence. The case rests your honour.

Travel to the subcontinent a bit do you?
If you got out and about a bit you would realise that this phenomenon exists amongst many walks of life. Meet someone randomly and you tell them where your from (Cairns for example) and their reply is do you know such and such, insular people.

If you got out and about a bit you would realise that this phenomenon exists amongst many walks of life. Meet someone randomly and you tell them where your from (Cairns for example) and their reply is do you know such and such, insular people.

It was more a statement about cab drivers than anything else.

When you go to a parking centre that has big signs everywhere saying "Please Pay at the Pay Station Before Leaving" and you just know that the car in front, with it's Magic Happens sticker on the back, tissues on the parcel shelf and 'dream catcher' on the rear view mirror that just pulled out in front of you hasn't seen this sign.

The confused look on their face when they try and 'pay' the machine with their credit card - Those things are for pass holders only, you c0ckhead!!!

Then they push the buzzer and the person on the other end says "Did you pay at the Pay Station..."

"Pay Station? What Pay Station...?"
Charter Boat.............

The Little Lying Indian gooses ... "I'm from Microsoft and your computer is infected with a virus"
Had one of them today actually. ******* scamming cockworms.

Just went along with it to get his hopes up, told him to ring me back in 5 minutes sounding very interested, and then when he called back I picked up the phone and cursed at him for 30 seconds without him saying a word then hung up.

Do they think we're ******* stupid?

I've definatly seen definetly used in place of definitely, too.

I've seen defiantly used in place of definitely.
angry-dwight.gif

I have a long haired gum chewer next to me all day. He also slurps apples. This is why I'm so angry all day.

I have an Asian girl who slurps noodles, eats with her mouth open, and constantly blows her nose all day even though she doesn't need to, that sits directly in front of me, nice girl, but holy * it's hard to block all that s**t out all day.

I have an Asian girl who slurps noodles, eats with her mouth open, and constantly blows her nose all day even though she doesn't need to, that sits directly in front of me, nice girl, but holy **** it's hard to block all that s**t out all day.[/quote

Asians are ******* grubs. Simple as that. We used to have one that spat in the sink where people washed their dishes. What the *!

Tools who stand up the second the plane touches down.

The same tools who grab one of those bag trolleys at the airport and then jam it sideways with their whole family standing in front of the conveyor belt to collect their luggage.

They're the fat lazyh campaigners like Wankbat who take up two seats too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back