Mod. Notice 2013 Geelong Board Poster of the Year - nominations open

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No wonder we ******* suck :D

Short memory.

2 of the best captains to ever lead the country, and from the ashes (pardon the pun) mind you, in Taylor and Steve Waugh.

Australia's 4 greatest players are all New South Welshmen.

Bradman
Waugh
McGrath
Border.

Throw in the greatest wicket keeper the country has seen in Gilchrist to round out the top 5.

Short memory.

2 of the best captains to ever lead the country, and from the ashes (pardon the pun) mind you, in Taylor and Steve Waugh.

Bradman
Waugh
McGrath
Border.

Throw in the greatest wicket keeper the country has seen in Gilchrist to round out the top 5.
Warne may be a knob but he is clearly one of our top 5 cricketers ever.. number 2 and IMO our greatest ever bowler

Short memory.

Bradman
Waugh
McGrath
Border.

No warne no credibility.

Short memory.

Bradman
Waugh
McGrath
Border.

Turn it up you can't claim Gilchurch!

tumblr_lj3e4v3gtk1qzhjz0o1_500.png

I was going to nominate a fantastic poster called AsItShouldBePlayed, but it seems he has buggered off, so...

POTY
MC Extra Dollop: Informed, insightful, balanced. I learned more from his(?) posts than anyone else's.
Dazbroncos: Just love his attitude, especially when the mood swings low. Again, balanced.
AM: Balanced, well informed. Makes his(?) points very well.

Rising star:
CatGirl: Reading some of her arguments through to slam-down was very satisfying. Think the trogs will think twice now!
Jon Douglas: I thought he was an old pro. Enjoyed his posts greatly.

As you can see, I rate people who know what they are talking about and have some self-control when the d***heads start slinging the insults and beating their chests (you know who you are)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Theres a reason NSW have so many players that make the Australian team, and it has nothing to do with bias.
Their pitches are ready earlier due to weather.

I cant believe it's never been picked up on.
It allows more time developing technique for all round aus conditions.

As you can see, I rate people who know what they are talking about and have some self-control when the d***heads start slinging the insults and beating their chests (you know who you are)

You sound like a dickhead

Short memory.

Bradman
Waugh
McGrath
Border.

Ponting and boon from a place that has less than mil. Ppl. U mad?

i support the national team. the nsw team is the enemy!:D
The NSW team is the national team.
No wonder we ******* suck :D
I kind of have to agree with both of you guys here
Short memory.

Bradman
Waugh
McGrath
Border.

Warne may be a knob but he is clearly one of our top 5 cricketers ever.. number 2 and IMO our greatest ever bowler
No warne no credibility.
Turn it up you can't claim Gilchurch!

tumblr_lj3e4v3gtk1qzhjz0o1_500.png
It appears I have derailed the thread! :oops:

Ah, I thought the bait might net something...

Edit:
Actually, that wasn't bait, just my frustration at some of the juvenile crap that I have seen on this board during the year, especially in September.

Your response is unsurprising.
Do you guys need smily faces with everything these days or something?

Dear Santa,

FFS I want a wooden train
OMG I'd :hearts: a red dragon
K?

I am the "man" and the "boob". I am in the "Yin" and "Yang". The "big" and the "footy". The "Matthew" and the "Scarlett". I am the beginning and the end. Look upon my face and see God.

Also my thesis is kinda hard so I use "teh interwebz" to blow off some steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back