Win Prizes Geelong Cats Tipping 2024 - Now Open - šŸ”„ - Reply IN when you join!

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure how many get email reminders for tips, but mine doesn't work or I've somehow managed to turn them off... Not at all complaining šŸ˜‰šŸ˜

But friendly reminder we do have the first match of "The 3rd Round of the Season", otherwise known as "ROUND 2", on tonight, so please ensure you get your tips in

And as for the ladder, we've got a mini breakaway at the top, while there's like 13 of on 10 correct tips - too many to fit on one screenshot, so apologies if you're one of those cut off... It goes in alpha order when multiple are on the same points, so well done to those with early alphabetical names šŸ˜Ž

1710980662243.png

Not sure how many get email reminders for tips, but mine doesn't work or I've somehow managed to turn them off... Not at all complaining šŸ˜‰šŸ˜

But friendly reminder we do have the first match of "The 3rd Round of the Season", otherwise known as "ROUND 2", on tonight, so please ensure you get your tips in

And as for the ladder, we've got a mini breakaway at the top, while there's like 13 of on 10 correct tips - too many to fit on one screenshot, so apologies if you're one of those cut off... It goes in alpha order when multiple are on the same points, so well done to those with early alphabetical names šŸ˜Ž

View attachment 1934417

I got pies tonight making decisions purely on logic.

But something about the saints is compelling. Hope they do them in and pies can join the zip 3 premiers club

I got pies tonight making decisions purely on logic.

But something about the saints is compelling. Hope they do them in and pies can join the zip 3 premiers club

IF the Saints get up tonight, it'll mean Thursday night next week at the Gabba is:

Brisbane (0-2) versus Collingwood (0-3)

What an interesting prospect that would present

Don't forgot that for the FIFTH week in a row, as we head into Round FOUR, we've got a Thursday night game to kick things off

Make sure to get those tips in

Alternatively, don't tip and let's see if this Mod can jump to the top of the ladder šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜

Don't forgot that for the FIFTH week in a row, as we head into Round FOUR, we've got a Thursday night game to kick things off

Make sure to get those tips in

Alternatively, don't tip and let's see if this Mod can jump to the top of the ladder šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜
Also, everyone should try tip the upsets. West Coast has to win one game surely right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back