2014 NTFA Season

Remove this Banner Ad

uni and evandale played last night, heard evandale were up at half time. was pretty poor standard according to an umpire.
hillwood got beaten by dosa
scotch beat rocha

Saw Uni play last weekend. Had a couple of good talls and another really good player who has just come over from Adelaide.

They're not in the NTFA but does anyone know how St Helens are traveling at the moment

Saw Uni play last weekend. Had a couple of good talls and another really good player who has just come over from Adelaide.

They're not in the NTFA but does anyone know how St Helens are traveling at the moment
Corey bosworth is coaching, don't think they have really picked up much or lost much but the other teams will be weaker so that will help them out. Routledge has gone to winneleah.

St pats twos best Perth.
Final won the lighting premiership against St. Helens and gtown but lost to rocha on Thursday.
All kicks off for div 2 next week. Any predictions?

Deloraine beat Scotch
Deloraine up by about 40 points at half time with around 6 Senior players missing. Deloraine Reserves played second half and brought the margin back to a couple of goals. Scotch will be team to beat in Div 2. Deloraine to make the 5 in Div 1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it seems your pumped on mountain dew. terrible call top 3. may sneak into top 5
Clearly taking the piss leb16.
What would your predictions be then?

Div 1
South
hillwood
deloraine
bridgenorth
rocherlea
longford
scottsdale
georgetown
bracknell

Div 2
Old Scotch
fingal
uni
st pats
old l's
prospect
meander valley
tamar
evandale
lilydale
perth

Heard there was a problem with the geurnsey's at the Sun's Jumper presentation evening last night. Can anyone confirm?

Div 1 kickes off this week with a couple of good games! the two teams who i think will be playing off in the GF are playing each other straight up in the parrots and the sharks! Longford take on the redlegs and should pump them! south will do the same to g-town, wonder if joel mountney is playing after ditching them and goimg to south?
Rocher should cover the magpies but i wouldnt be surprised if its a close game!

Hillwood
South
Bridgenorth
Longford
Deloraine

Rocherlea
Scottsdale
Georgetown
Bracknell

From the results on the weekend, Bridgenorth and South are obviously well clear of the pack. Deloraine still an unknown due to having the bye. You've missed the mark with Hillwood Roo, Looks like they may fall somewhere about the middle of the pack. I think its going to be a good race to see who makes up the rest of the top 5 after South and Bridgenorth.
In Div 2 Meander valley have had a massive reality check after their big win last week against the cellar dweller Perth. The jury is still out on Tamar. How will they perform against Scotch or Fingal? No surprises that Evandale and St Pats both had big wins. Are Prospect the big improvers? Looks like they really thrashed Uni. Did anyone see that game? Ol's and Scotch had a tight tussle. Can OL's keep the good performances going?

I went to the OLs Scotch game. My first time to watch either team and was impressed by the amount of upturned collars and European prestige cars. But back to the game, Scotch were the best team, OL's have some very good players but drop away quickly. Curtis thought that Scotch were disrespectful and didn't play well, which I agree with. OLs need to find another player to help Burns out to get the ball to O'Keefe on the outside. I did like the look of that Green bloke, but not sure of his availability going forward?

From the results on the weekend, Bridgenorth and South are obviously well clear of the pack. Deloraine still an unknown due to having the bye. You've missed the mark with Hillwood Roo, Looks like they may fall somewhere about the middle of the pack. I think its going to be a good race to see who makes up the rest of the top 5 after South and Bridgenorth.
In Div 2 Meander valley have had a massive reality check after their big win last week against the cellar dweller Perth. The jury is still out on Tamar. How will they perform against Scotch or Fingal? No surprises that Evandale and St Pats both had big wins. Are Prospect the big improvers? Looks like they really thrashed Uni. Did anyone see that game? Ol's and Scotch had a tight tussle. Can OL's keep the good performances going?
From all reports the Sharks had about 6 quality players out and played terrible Football! Hillwood still a top 3 Team at this early stage!
How much have Scottsdale improved is the question?

From all reports the Sharks had about 6 quality players out and played terrible Football! Hillwood still a top 3 Team at this early stage!
How much have Scottsdale improved is the question?

Your right Roo. Would still expect them to be close to the top. I think we'll have to wait a few games to make a judgement on Scottsdale. Rocha are obviously not the team they were.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back