Round 16: North Melbourne vs Hawthorn - Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't understand?

I don't get the Roos, can come to Perth and beat Freo & West Coast, go to Sydney and beat the Swans, go to Queensland but lose to Brisbane and are now dominated the Hawks.

Puopolo could be a great player but I just hate the way that the second he gets the ball you can see him looking for an opportunity to go for in the back or high contact.

Insert Selwood here (am I doing it right?)

C'mon hawks, you know what to do.

What am i saying, they always find a "sweeping" way for those they want to protect (insufficient force for Judd to win a Brownlow when he intentionally opened up Pav's face, requiring stitches); but the big question is "would they want to protect Lake?" (maybe as Hawks are the most likely of any Vic team this year).

He'll be rubbed...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm guessing we won't agree, but IMHO Selwood plans to do something with the ball and takes the free if it's offered. "Poppy" appears to plan on going for the free, and actually doing something as an afterthought.

Maybe...or maybe Selwood is better at disguising his intentions...

Lol considering north have 8 goals from frees.
Every one of them was there. Clear as day.

Don't blame umpiring for the Hawthorn arrogance, (we think we're the best team of all time) that when they start losing they play the man.

I'm guessing we won't agree, but IMHO Selwood plans to do something with the ball and takes the free if it's offered. "Poppy" appears to plan on going for the free, and actually doing something as an afterthought.

I think they both do the same thing. One is just better at it than the other

Remove this Banner Ad

Back