Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 16 - Suns v Pies Sat July 1st 4:35pm AEST (Heritage Stadium)

Who will win and by how much?

• Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Feel like pure s**t just want the sun's to be good xx
Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

We best the Suns by 10 goals and played 1 decent Qtr of footy and we are woeful this year.

Suns are just a basket case.

Not for me bringing in two new teams is the worst thing the AFL has done what was wrong with a 16 team comp
Even more so trying to establish them in AFL graveyards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't they say this was a sellout?? Empty seats everywhere!! But it was a good idea sending the Pies up there during the school holidays, can't get a better opportunity at a decent crowd than that... apart from hosting the Lions!

Not sure the reason, my 12:15 flight on Jetstar was cancelled at ~10am. I believe there was an earlier Jetstar flight and 1-2 virgin flights also cancelled.

Between school holidays and the footy would be alot of people's plans disrupted.

Now I fly up at 6:30pm tomorrow night and back at 6am Monday to fly my young neice back up. How lucky am I 🙄🙄🙄
That sucks

Air travel in Oz is a shambles. No accountability from airports or airlines.

Can someone please start the round 19 game day thread between Port & Collingwood, so we can have a few weeks to salivate over the game of the year. Can’t find a game that interests me between now and then other than maybe r18 Lions v Demons. Oh, and all Hawks games of course.

Geewizz.
Dad's been gone a while.
The pizza will be getting cold.

Back