Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 20 - Suns v Lions Sat July 29th 4:35pm EST (Heritage)

Who will win and by how much?

• Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lions by a goal or less

• Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Suns by a lot

• Lions by a lot

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

which illustrates how putrid they are when they aren't in their comfort zone.
Imagine them having to perform in front of 80k at the MCG in a prelim final. They sh*t their dacks at the prospect.
I'm sick of people talking about ground sizes and home ground advantages. Geelong has one of the most contrasting ovals in comparisson to the MCG And yet they don't seem to be bothered playing at the G

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sick of people talking about ground sizes and home ground advantages. Geelong has one of the most contrasting ovals in comparisson to the MCG And yet they don't seem to be bothered playing at the G

They're like that good looking guy who has it all. Decides he will try acting and auditions at various known institutions around the country.
As soon as he walks up in front of everyone and starts doing the monologue, it becomes blatantly obvious there is no charisma and is completely out of his depth.
Meanwhile, the scraggy looking introvert over in the corner becomes a completely different persona once he gets the opportunity to act in front of a large audience.

That's your Brissie Lions. The good looking team with a pea heart.

Kelli is a decent sports commentator in general, she comes from an ABC background so she knows how to commentate but makes some awful gaffes.

I find her much easier to listen to than the likes of Luke Darcy and Jobe Watson who know more about football but are just terrible commentators.

I like Kelli on Off Siders, she's good when she doesn't have to describe what is going on live.
I'm not a hater, but she had a shocker today.

Back