Votes: 5 15.2%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel like I shouldn’t be shocked, maybe I read too much into GWS 6 wins on the trot? North by 28, Freo by 70, Hawks by 13, GC by 40 all bottom 6 teams
Then Adelaide by 14 - Adelaide collapsed where in front most of the day
Melbourne by 2 points in an absolute scrap in Alice

Other than Melbourne a mid table team should win most of those considering the way the opposition was at the time.

Starting to see there may be a clear gap in the 5 to 10th group forming
Lol

Anyone else watch the replay this morning instead of going to Church with the delusional missus?

She was very upset, but I feined an allergy pretty well.

It was an extremely comprehensive performance in the end. After an aweful H1, Giants dominated Dogs everywhere, really clamped down on them like a vice. Incredibly competent football.

And the exciting, unpredictable, ball movement gets me going. As does young Bedford with his energy. But most of all, I love the pressure and tackling. Brings the animal instinct out in me, crush them.

And Adam smiling after the game was good, enjoy the monent, life is good.

What do Dogs do with Lobb? Just do try him as a defender next week
Bevo categorically ruled that out in his post match presser - said there was lots of options (named one of the emergencies) and said that he couldn’t see them using Lobb as a defender next week at all

Bevo categorically ruled that out in his post match presser - said there was lots of options (named one of the emergencies) and said that he couldn’t see them using Lobb as a defender next week at all

A competent coach would have moved Naughton back not Lobb.

And some umpiring “mistakes”
Seriously over this never ending rubbish about the free kick and umpiring of the 2016 Final. Find me a game without umpiring mistakes. There aren't any. The dogs pinched the 2016 GF not as the best team of the year, but by being the best team in the Finals series. Yes, we won it out of sequence, it was the year of the underdog, with unlikely winners in sports across the globe, but we DID WIN IT. Thank you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back