Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 20 - Crows v Port Sat July 29th 7:40pm EST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hinge Milera Worrell Dawson Walker McAdam Laird MCrouch best terrible decision making at times. Could have been a 10 plus goal flogging. Murray Butts Dodee all out Rachelle and Rankine. Crows have beaten or almost beaten all the top sides...just poorer against some of the middle group. Mainstream media is disgusting.

On Redmi Note 9 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Crows are seriously good at AO.

Even in showdowns. You play them in SA you are a massive chance of getting rolled. Away from home is the issue for them……

And yet I am still mad on behalf of everyone who has supported a safer sport that Port did what they did tonight. How can that be allowed to happen?
wont-somebody-please-think-of-the-children-think-of-the-children.gif

Tex was amazing
The result was amazing
Everyone pitched in

And yet I am still mad on behalf of everyone who has supported a safer sport that Port did what they did tonight. How can that be allowed to happen?
Sure you are.

Where was your fury when Collingwood admitted that Murphy was dazed for a couple of minutes after Rioli’s slap last week, a player which has a history of concussions, but never even left the field?

Enjoy the win from being the far better team tonight, and good luck for finals.would hate to meet you for obvious reasons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure you are.

Where was your fury when Collingwood admitted that Murphy was dazed for a couple of minutes after Rioli’s slap last week, a player which has a history of concussions, but never even left the field?

Enjoy the win from being the far better team tonight, and good luck for finals.would hate to meet you for obvious reasons.

In Collingwood threads I'm usually too busy pointing out how tough Maynard is. Also I didn't see that match. Im in plenty of threads around head knocks and violence on the field advocating against it.

In Collingwood threads I'm usually too busy pointing out how tough Maynard is. Also I didn't see that match. Im in plenty of threads around head knocks and violence on the field advocating against it.
What did you think about your own AFLW captain‘s views on concussion protocols?
Genuine question.

What did you think about your own AFLW captain‘s views on concussion protocols?
Genuine question.
You mean her disappointment that she missed? Understandable.

If she doesn't support the protocols then I don't support her position. I support players being kept out when it's needed.

I have no fear of teeing off on our own. Earlier in this thread I was dismayed by Murphy's searching for high contact.

Crows are seriously good at AO.

Even in showdowns. You play them in SA you are a massive chance of getting rolled. Away from home is the issue for them……
Under a goal to collingwood and Melbourne at the G says we play there well.
Who cares how we go in Darwin, tas, Ballarat or western Sydney.

Is there a bigger fraud in the league than Charlie Dixon. Gets talked up like he is a gun forward but is a bust
He is beyond cooked.

Why is Ken playing Dixon ahead of Finlayson as 2nd ruckman.

Any ways awesome 4 quarter effort by our boys.

You mean her disappointment that she missed? Understandable.

If she doesn't support the protocols then I don't support her position. I support players being kept out when it's needed.

I have no fear of teeing off on our own. Earlier in this thread I was dismayed by Murphy's searching for high contact.
Thanks.
For reference, the club doctors passed her fit, the AFL looked at the vision (which they do for every incident I understand) and over ruled the doctors.

All I’m saying is that its easy to tee off at clubs when it’s the centre of the TV screen in a big game with multiple angles, but so many incidental issues which other clubs including your own in this case, appear to compromise the protocols (one particular one of Dusty Martin a couple of years ago comes to mind where he never even left the field)

Back