Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 20 - Suns v Lions Sat July 29th 4:35pm EST (Heritage)

Who will win and by how much?

• Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lions by a goal or less

• Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Suns by a lot

• Lions by a lot

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Fagan being outcoached by a 3rd game coach and the commentators have called it.
Dimma to the Lions would be a recipe for success.

We're a bit soft and need some hardening up, some tough calls to be made and he'd be the man to do it. Fagan is 63 next year, he is in retirement terrority anyway. Make it happen Lions before the Suns lock him up.

Don't mind this from the Suns. When you're the little brother and you've been beaten constantly for so long, there's bound to be some pent up frustations over 5+ years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're a bit soft and need some hardening up, some tough calls to be made and he'd be the man to do it. Fagan is 63 next year, he is in retirement terrority anyway. Make it happen Lions before the Suns lock him up.
Brisbane haven't been on tonight. Saw the way they played in the last month and this is uncharacteristic.

This game is a prime example of why Brisbane are not contenders.
Simply cannot win enough games on the road.
Nothing to do with the road in this case, Gold Coast is our second home.

Just not good enough, poor fitness and very questionable selection calls after losing Ashcroft.

Tbh, The Suns list is quite more appealing for a potential coach in Dimma than The Lions, esp with Ashcroft sadly missing most of next season.

The Lions list (esp your midfield and forward line) has more holes in it than Swiss Cheese.

I almost suspect the deal (Dimma to Gold Coast) has been done a lot further back than many thought

Kelli just called them the Gold Coast Lions.

This result sucks but listening to her makes me want to vomit out my ears.
Whenever I criticize anyone, especially when it's a female my mum and dad ALWAYS defend them. In the case of Kellie, they both wholeheartedly agree with me. Go figure.

One of our best wins ever in the context of the season?
Should seriously finish strong for 12 wins and possibly get a reasonable percentage to sneak into the 8. But they would possibly need to beat Carlton to get there with 13

Back