Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 16 - Suns v Pies Sat July 1st 4:35pm AEST (Heritage Stadium)

Who will win and by how much?

• Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

My only criticism of Nick Daicos is that he isn't rocking a mullet like his old man.

SUvniyFg.jpg

He is too clean cut with the short back and sides.

This each way interpretation umpires have when they call play on and the player does nothing to dispose. It's a mark or HTB, can't just call ball ups because you feel sorry for them. They didn't play to the whistle.

Happened in Collingwoods favour and Adelaide's favour today and many other games. It's silly. Just pay HTB

But the pies dont put you away.

God i hate the stupid narratives of the AFL media , most unprofessional and uneducated in terms of sports reporting

Yep, we just don't win 3rd qtrs for some reason. Hopefully they win the last and we get a 70+ win.
Got the 78 point win. I was hoping Billy could beat his career best 6 goals in a game. But 5 goals for a small forward is still an excellent effort.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't they say this was a sellout?? Empty seats everywhere!! But it was a good idea sending the Pies up there during the school holidays, can't get a better opportunity at a decent crowd than that... apart from hosting the Lions!
A lot of cancelled flights apparently?

Back