Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 16 - Crows v North Sat July 1st 1:45pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 27 73.0%
  • North by a lot

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Rankine definitely has tickets on himself and that is perfectly fine with me.

He is a showman and an entertainer and one helluva footballer.

Won't be too long before he is mentioned in the same breath as Tony Modra and Eddie Betts in the West Lakes Faithful !

"It should be a good contest here because they're evenly matched in numbers" - Dermott Brereton

Jesus, the level of analysis is inspiring.

Garry Lyon said in the other game that "Jye Amiss has good goal sense"

This is why Fox-Hell pay them the big bucks
🤡

Luke McDonald is the worst captain I have ever seen.

The fact that we signed him to 2026 and he will likely play 250 games is absolutely astonishing. This is a person who should have been delisted as far back as 2017. But that's what happens when you put the mateship of a club father's son before merit.

The fact that we signed him to 2026 and he will likely play 250 games is absolutely astonishing. This is a person who should have been delisted as far back as 2017. But that's what happens when you put the mateship of a club father's son before merit.
I thought he was decent when he first came to the club, not captain material but had journeyman written all over him. I haven't really kept track though recently.

Shame :(

It's not a bad decision when the players we moved on were no good or past it. None of the players we cut ended up at other clubs, except Majak, Tom Campbell and Mason Wood I think. Majak and Campbell did nothing at their new clubs, and Wood getting the boot was the kick up the arse he needed to come good.

Club list managers are wary about trading in any North players beyond Larkey, Sheezel and Wardlaw.

Simpkin is not far behind. Makes Heeney look a half competent kick.

Pretty harsh and unfair imo

The last few years at NMFC have been a nightmare. Hard for any leader or captain to rally the troops given what your club has been through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty harsh and unfair imo

The last few years at NMFC have been a nightmare. Hard for any leader or captain to rally the troops given what your club has been through.

Mate he does f-all for us and hasn't for years, well before these last couple of years either. I can't stand it anymore.

We'd be better off giving it to Sheezel or Wardlaw already.

Tarrant Thomas is the dude that beat up girls in a carpark isn't he?
Nope, accused of some DV stuff but that incident wasn't him.

Curtis Taylor 🤦‍♂️ C'mon Derm

Back