Review Round 19 - Sydney Swans vs Essendon - Match Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Still issues with our spread , and other teams cutting us up at times

Not so much of an issue if you get first hands on the ball at clearances and control the game from there.

Hannabery has a big say in our spread when he is back as well. Another midfielder being able gut run at an elite level just spreads the workload and we have missed that in the last 6 weeks.

If you were at the ground towers worked hard of the ball , probably more thanjetta
Every time he went near it he fumbled it. Its like he gets to the ball and the gets a sudden rush of stage fright. Have seen nothing to suggest he deserves a spot in the side.

Did anyone else want a head count during that third term? I swear at every contest they had an extra man. Alright win but still have some more work to do. Reid looked out of sorts in the game. Towers was fumbly. Parker, McGlynn and Rohan very good. Tippett, he is getting there. Two more games and he will be in full swing

quick question, apparently less than 1,000 tickets were left for sale to the public, which begs the question where the f*** was everyone?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone keep membrey in?
If Franklin is out, yes. I wouldn't mind him in for Reid if Reid is sore from the night or is just out of form.

Possibly:
IN: Hanners, Franklin
OUT: Towers, Reid/Membrey
quick question, apparently less than 1,000 tickets were left for sale to the public, which begs the question where the f*** was everyone?
Was still more than both Rugby games put together

Crowd of almost 37k reckon a few stayed away due to the extreme cold!
couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed, prime time game against another top 8 aspirant, and with all the talk during the week thought we could get the 40k again, dont think we will ever pack it unless its a final.

I thought Towers looked overwhelmed against the Eagles, looked promising last week but tonight... He looked like a 24 year old athlete who was playing his first handful of games of footy at any level. I hope I'm wrong but he looks like a waste of space on our list at this stage. Great pace and agility for his height, good effort, terrible football ability.

Yer in the past i have just rolled my eyes but tonight ok ok i will say no more you will probably kill me :p:p

Ur right dont mind me

Theres a difference between a rub of the green versus tin hat idea they were robbed when theu never even lead

Remove this Banner Ad

Back