Preview Sydney v Essendon SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw no one has a preview

So let's discuss this game

here's my preview umm Essendon are scum their club is a joke and their supporters are delusional . They should have been booted from the comp.

They are no threat in 2024 however for some *en reason we like to make every game against them close and they are just as likely to beat us randomly.

Really we should win by 10 goals but I will tip us by 1 point with something their fans will blame for the next ten years happening late as the reason why.

No change is my expectation

This will be the game where we know where we stand. In spite of Essendon's seasons we always struggle against their midfield. If we pull away, we know the list is in a good spot
Their midfield spuds it up against pretty much everyone but us and the Hawks. Pisses me off to no end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well.. You know Jake Stringer is going to kick 4+ against us

Won't be as easy of a game that people think. Essendon were 5th on the ladder before capitulating late last season.

Play Fox on Nic Martin

Essendon will try to put Guelfi on Blakey but I reckon Blakey's got him easily covered in the air and on the ground

Think I must have blocked out the trauma because I can't even remember.
I was there, a common 2023 Swans game. Played well early, had a lead and ran out of legs in the last. We managed to just hold on and win but we absolutely ran out of legs

I was there, a common 2023 Swans game. Played well early, had a lead and ran out of legs in the last. We managed to just hold on and win but we absolutely ran out of legs
Just watched the last two minutes.

Look, it'll be a different game this time because we actually have a fit ruck. And this ruck will feed our mids. Dons will put up a fight in the first I reckon but after that it'll be smooth sailing.

Just watched the last two minutes.

Look, it'll be a different game this time because we actually have a fit ruck. And this ruck will feed our mids. Dons will put up a fight in the first I reckon but after that it'll be smooth sailing.
If we are a serious top 4 side, the Bombers at home is a game we should win

Redman out. Given a week for striking..... for a very similar action that Hewett got off for last week. Meanwhile a suns player got charged with wrestling / melee yet no one else in the game did. So does that mean he was ummm getting handsy with himself? Would have thought the charge should have been criminal for public indecency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back