Game Day 2023 Round 13 Sydney v St Kilda Thursday 8 June 7:10pm @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many players panicking. Just unbelievable. Even Rampe. If they just laid back and waited they would have had a target. But they just kicked. *. Amateurs. They are paid to play? Really? * that

On JAT-L29 using BigFooty.com mobile app

McInerneys kicking is really fkin lazy.

Drop him to the Sydney AFL 3rd div.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need some hard nuts to instill the tough culture again. This is soft and unacceptable.

In this whole period of getting pinned back only Papley and Franklin made a sufficient contest when we tried to kick it up the field.

McInereny's kicking is shocking at times, even his 15m kicks have way too much air on them.
But goalkicking again the killer....all season, don't bullshit me and tell me we are doing sufficient work on this, so far below afl standard it's not funny.

King kicks two goals - wahhh what a *ing superstar wow he's involved in everything. Both questionable.

Franklin kicks two goals - Wilkie has had such a good game.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Season over. Pathetic.
Agree. That’s it for me. Conceding. Longmire see yourself out. Completely out coached by superior opposition ground positioning. If it’s not that he has a number of players that are not prepared to work hard enough to get to the contest or are not fit enough too. Either way you dice it buck stops with him. Over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back