Preview 2024 Round 01 Thursday March 7 v Melbourne 7:20 @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game is on the Thursday Night at 7.20pm

image0.png

I hope we get a huge crowd in - this is the sort of thing NSW footy needs and we need to take advantage of it.

Awful time to get it, Thursday in Sydney is VERY hard. I get why they have done this but surely a Friday start would be better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awful time to get it, Thursday in Sydney is VERY hard. I get why they have done this but surely a Friday start would be better
How do I let everyone in NSW know we don't understand the market without saying so...

How do I let everyone in NSW know we don't understand the market without saying so...

I'll be dead struggling to do thursdays start work at 7am the next day unfortunately. I understand some love thursdays though so you'll never please everyone it's impossible, more than likely watch it at home so i can get to bed right away after.

I'll be dead struggling to do thursdays start work at 7am the next day unfortunately. I understand some love thursdays though so you'll never please everyone it's impossible, more than likely watch it at home so i can get to bed right away after.
Aren't you working from home? Surely you can finagle one day out of office on the Friday?

I always email what time suits me to the afl fixture crew in the middle of the year.

Hey guys Thursday round 12 my daughter has a play so don't put Sydney on there or I am going to a run on the saturday in may so can Sydney play friday night please.

They just jot them down and work around me

Aren't you working from home? Surely you can finagle one day out of office on the Friday?

Not anymore, changed positions lately. No chance of being out of the office before 6 it's impossible, took a more senior position on for family reasons. Allows me to have my weekends completely free but I need to be there during the week unfortunately lol

I always email what time suits me to the afl fixture crew in the middle of the year.

Hey guys Thursday round 12 my daughter has a play so don't put Sydney on there or I am going to a run on the saturday in may so can Sydney play friday night please.

They just jot them down and work around me

Does it work LOL, na on a serious note any of the Friday to Sunday times are fine. Personally love Saturday afternoon as the time.

I normally hate when we play Thursday nights but if it means there's waiting until I finally watch us play again then I'm happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back