Game Day 2023 Round 16 Swans v Cats Friday 30 June @ 7:50 @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another alternative is that Fox could have changed his angle for a snap and that would have got the curve going from right to left. Alas, he was probably in a rush knowing he couldve kicked the winning goal.

except we climbed out of the gutter to get the draw ... that counts for something
i thought we'd blown it a few times and we did at least keep going at it
No, it doesn’t. There was no climbing out of the gutter there was only jumping into the ditch when we should’ve been up by 30,40 points. But

Shoulda Coulda Didn't AGAIN.

3 games this season we lost because of terrible goal kicking and skills.

Its not good enough.

Shocking.

Heeney should be dropped
For who? Find me a better option in the ressies. I'll wait.

We can all pick and choose.
Go on take me on just to get a rise. If You think he is worth the money he is on along with his reputation he holds and his general form you are just taking the piss. You just love an argument mate and I’m not prepared to fall into someone who hasn’t got a clue.

Disagree.

Parker & the midfield group more than did their job tonight.

He can’t kick for Heeney, Fox, McLean, Hickey etc.

Parker cant kick for s**t thats the problem

he hacks to the other teams advantage picks up 25 touches and people will chuck him a vote

Last 5 minutes , ill watch a replay but seems to me it was gulden and blakey, even sheldrick driving it forward, not Parker

Papley had some poor moments but also some pretty good ones. Hayward at least put in up the ground. Heeney though...

but it wasn't as though heeney wasn't trying ... you can see he was busting it ... but his finishing touches were awful, and unfortunately that's where he's judged ...
and in a game like tonight's ...

Club needs a reset. Mentally cooked.

New leadership, Parker up forward with Papley then let Heeney play wherever the * he wants except in the forward 50.

Why we keep looking to Papley to be a midfielder and lead up target around 60m never ceases to amaze. He kicks it in to McLean and Amartey and nobody is there to pick up the spoils when they get in each other's way

So bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really don't understand what the fuss is, our season was over after the loss to the giants imo.
Yeah it was frustrating, but really good signs against a team that beat us by 90 odd last time

No excuses for Fox. He's experienced enough to kick that. It was virtually unmissable. I would seriously drop him for that.
I'd say we should play defenders in defence, but tbh, everyone except Campbell would have missed that tonight.

And yet still received 7 less frees. Why the * were Geelong constantly being allowed the run over the mark? Remember the stkilda loss? Same thing just 10 times more and they weren’t penalised once.

oh geez ... let's not open that rusty can ... some of the stuff not called our way is where the real pain is ... fckng hell!

Go on take me on just to get a rise. If You think he is worth the money he is on along with his reputation he holds and his general form you are just taking the piss. You just love an argument mate and I’m not prepared to fall into someone who hasn’t got a clue.
Yes, I'm the one being antagonistic.

Fine, carry on.

Laughable

The pass he gets on here while every other players cops a bake is laugahble

has never stood up in a grand final

and he wasn't there when it mattered against a decent side tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back