Game Day 2023 Round 16 Swans v Cats Friday 30 June @ 7:50 @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ignore shots at goal for a moment, that's the toughest and arguably best we've looked all season ... it's not over yet
I agree. Like everyone I am frustrated and pissed that we lost the way we did but apart from goal kicking, which yes I know is the most important thing and bad kicking is bad football, I thought we actually played some great football.

And we still didn't win against a middling team fighting for 8th place. We just can't beat anyone above us on the ladder no matter what. It's dispiriting.

they are the premiers (fck, i hate saying that)
and we didn't lose
not dismissing what you're saying but we've looked far, far worse this season

If Clarke is of no use when full of energy halfway through the 4th quarter then why was he made the sub at all?

an excellent questiom that won’t be asked at the presser.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gulden did like 3 s**t kicks out of 50 that came straight back in for goals. I think he was among our best tonight but he does get some of his worse work overlooked on the old big footy

live said previously that if stephens did some of the kicks gulden does regularly this site would go insane.

it’s clearly the case that we’ve decided we will take the two horrible turnovers per week as the price for the six scoring involvements. But if the forwards kick points ts pretty costly

Our skills are deadset horrid. We are our own worst enemy and yes we are mentally weak
Skills were spot on first half. Soon as the goal kicking inaccuracy and missed opportunities started to eat into confidence our decision making and lack of purpose crept in. We were hoping to hit targets second half rather than knowing we would with our foot skills. Lack of purpose can kill you.

live said previously that if stephens did some of the kicks gulden does regularly this site would go insane.

it’s clearly the case that we’ve decided we will take the two horrible turnovers per week as the price for the six scoring involvements. But if the forwards kick points ts pretty costly
In fairness Gulden gets a heap more of it, scores more goals and tackles really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back