Review Round 19 - Sydney Swans vs Essendon - Match Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

well since round 5 they havent let us down so im confident they will switch on and if we do then as i said we win comfortably, even last week the boys were pretty good.

i just worry game day and would hate to lose to fecking essendon would rather lose next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

will eddie host the fox coverage? academy and cola chat
When will the other 17 club presidents get the weekly opportunity to disseminate their club's wish list to a captive national audience?

Amazingly, on the main board, there are seemingly-rational Pies supporters who say they simply don't see any conflict of interest there.

it is

but its also 2 games there have been plenty of poor games in his year

Absolutely, he was in horrendous form in the first half of the season. His two games before these two break out games were also pretty good though, so he has been building up to this, hopefully he can continue it on.

In the NRL's defence, Rugby League is not a very good sport.

I'm a fan of Rugby League but I think the game was much better 10 years ago.

It's good to see Sydney bridging the the gap on becoming number 1 in NSW..

Just flew in and it's a cracking day in Sydney , weather spot in for footy. 2s then seniors here we go

I will also be out there watching the boys in the reserves. See you there. I am in the Noble/Bradman are you in that area or in the Trumper? Should be a cracking game tonight. I look forward to seeing the Twos go around as I have been out of the country and haven't seen them live too many times this season. Watched a lot of replays, streams and highlights but it isn't the same.

I will also be out there watching the boys in the reserves. See you there. I am in the Noble/Bradman are you in that area or in the Trumper? Should be a cracking game tonight. I look forward to seeing the Twos go around as I have been out of the country and haven't seen them live too many times this season. Watched a lot of replays, streams and highlights but it isn't the same.
In the brewongle mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back