Official Club Stuff Norf supporters say the darndest things

Remove this Banner Ad

It's lovely to see the Norf folk slandering Selwood's good name, accusing him of not "being a man" for "dobbing in" Boomer.

However - Boomer's evidence that "Crowley pinched me at least 300 times" is apparently perfectly within the realms of manliness, because it happened a lot.

* me, the bias of this lot knows no bounds.

It's lovely to see the Norf folk slandering Selwood's good name, accusing him of not "being a man" for "dobbing in" Boomer.

However - Boomer's evidence that "Crowley pinched me at least 300 times" is apparently perfectly within the realms of manliness, because it happened a lot.

**** me, the bias of this lot knows no bounds.

It's all BBB's fault.

You know it...

You forgot #lolnorf

You have to understand, they will NOT TOLERATE THIS FROM THE AFL THIS IS A FARCE IT IS TIME!

/s

Just about every week there is a suspension handed out by the MRP that supporters get outraged by and say enough's enough and threaten some sort of protest or acts of violence against the AFL, nothing ever happens though and within a few days it's forgotten about.

If it helps Boomer is a whining bitch as well

I'm conflicted... one part I'm happy to see Selwood get a clip across the head and it was a soft decision.

The other side .... it is Boomer :)

It's truly conflicting, isn't it? I was hoping for 2 weeks and a Norf win this weekend, would've been incredible. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The difference is Crowley is a talentless hack.

It's truly conflicting, isn't it? I was hoping for 2 weeks and a Norf win this weekend, would've been incredible. :p
What would be better is if he gets two weeks and we end up winning the flag without him. Gill's tears would be delicious. "We did everything we could!" he'd cry.

Top it off, Boomer watching a loss thinking what could've been. :)

Last edited:
What the **** does that have to do with anything?
Your efforts at trolling the NM board were admirable. If only you had the same courage to do so on the Richmond board after a loss

Remove this Banner Ad

Back