HB: Houli Rance Petterd
C: B.Ellis Vlastuin Conca
HF: Deledio Griffiths Martin
F: Knights Riewoldt Edwards
R: Maric Cotchin Miles
INT: Hunt Morris Newman
SUB: Foley/Arnot/Grigg/Lambert/Thomas/Vickery/Lennon/McDonough

On the brink:
Morris, Chaplin in leadership group and won't be dropped unless injured. Newman although isn't is in the same boat.
Batchelor I have got him in because he is a bit of a running player. I think he could be used of the back flank. He has matured and is good defensively. Grimes will be battling him for the position but I feel he has more versatility.
Petterd could be a good sub. But at the moment I still think he is best 22. Our young players still have some developing to do to be at AFL level. He is a great tackler and gives it his all. I hope Lennon or McDonough can come through and replace him eventually. God knows we need that class back flank. I think they need another season development.
Hunt have not watched him much but was great today and I think will be in our best 22 all year. Happy with him in bench position for now. Not a lock just yet though.
Knights looked good but will need to establish himself to be a lock.

Was not impressed with:
Vickery didn't see much improvement and if Griffiths has improved again then he is starting to pull away from Vickery.
Grigg I'm not a hater at all but didn't do much today
Gordon/Lloyd should of gone for youth with those picks. Langdon was available.
McBean but only still very young. Needs more development. Another 2 years.
Hampson is a BAD recruit and we need to find a replacement for when Maric retires.

Impressed with:
Batchelor defensively and leadership wise was great. He was very vocal and really helped arrange the young backline.
Arnot showed more maturity and was a solid contributor.
Lambert will get games this year
Grimes great defensively

Need more development:
Lennon will get 10 or so games this year but needs to develop a bit more.
McDonough will also get 10-15 games but would do well with another year at VFL. Beautiful kick.
Elton was very impressed with him defensively today as the ball was following in.
Butler, Menedue, Drummond, Castagna all showed signs but are not ready yet.

Just watched through the replay. Gee, you wouldn't want to be a bulldogs supporter this year. Hopefully Libba is okay or things could get very dark.
actually im very excited to be dogs supporter i think our youngs did good today and people forget that we are the 2nd or 3rd youngest team in competition
impressed with the tigers today i have a soft spot for yous mainly because of your song but i can see you guys top 6 this year
peace out

Just watching the replay did morris elbow prudden when he was already hit .....

And to think I just renewed my membership?!?!??!........... :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I DIDNT EVEN GET MRC FOR GUARANTEED GRAND FINAL TICKETS!!!!

Cry me a river...I've just renewed my membership and 2 memberships for my kids...after the 22 point flogging by the doggies today...there goes our season...and money down the drain FFS

image.jpg1.jpg

1191763_o.gif

actually im very excited to be dogs supporter i think our youngs did good today and people forget that we are the 2nd or 3rd youngest team in competition
impressed with the tigers today i have a soft spot for yous mainly because of your song but i can see you guys top 6 this year
peace out
Sort of reminds me how I used to feel before every season started for Richmond.
Excited and hopeful that our young list of kids would develop in to something nicely.
Then round one kicks off and over the next couple of weeks you realise just how far you have to go.

I don't have anything against the dogs, but you're probably in for a few years of pain before you turn the corner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought Batchelor was really good for you guys today. Lots to work with there. Lambert & Elton were promising too.

Pretty bummed out about Libba's injury, but enjoyed the day regardless. Great turnout from both sets of supporters and no angst, either. Good stuff.

I didn't really learn a lot out of the day.
A game like that won't harm the likes of say Todd Elton though.
Ball was getting pumped in so he got to compete in a lot of contests and made a pretty decent fist of it.
Actually all of the defenders got a really good hit out.

Can Tyrone Vickery.just piss off from this world he is just no good

Is this guy serious? This is taken from the Doggies Libba injury thread. I understand he might be upset and wanting to vent, but blaming Vickery for it is just a low blow. The movement Libba made to evade hte tackle is something most players would do multiple times a match. You never know if and when these things will occur. It has nothing to do with the person he was trying to evade.

Also, with the way he played today, Hampson would have been probably Carlton's BOG yeseterday against the Eagles. LOL!

I learnt some respect for your guvnor. What he said about about Libba Jnr was very respectful, but I guess, very human. Who knew Hardwick could do it? Given where he has come from. Nice to see.

That's why he's loved by many. Cos he's Keepin it real Maan (Use Jamaican accent)..

Back