Preview Richmond vs dummas new toys saturday 9th March 4:20 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carltoon tough prospect in 6 days time despite what happens today,only saw 2nd half but that was enuff,had a plan,executed it to a tee and whats more they never gave up bc they knew the soft underbelly of an under pressure brisbane would eventually fold,Lachie Neales gotta be the most over rated dual brownlow medallist in the history,hes nickname should be 370 or Malaysia after Malaysia flight 370,seriously tho as much as i despise the brown paper bags they had purpose and theyre disposal under pressure will deliver death by a 1000 cuts if we're messy,anyway 1 game @ a time,lets go tiges.

What I don’t get about team selection for tomorrow was for the last game last year when finals were done we dropped McIntosh and Pickett presumably as a signal we had to move on from them and find better. Both selected. Have we decided we haven’t got anyone better?
Different coaches for starters. Come g round zero and Banks is IN is a start. Ross in the team too is encouraging.

Well timed game at 4:20PM by the AFL, just after the second day of the cricket completed.
why do blooze get an extra day break ? didnt they make the prelim and we finished 14th ?

you would think we would get the extra day

what time is acceptable today to begin love affair with ice cold vb ?
Now baby now!

Stone Cold Steve Austin Beer GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just on the team selection and I know many are questioning it, but it would seem that Yze has a structure that he wants to play with, which is 2 rucks, 2 KPF & 2 KPD. Ideally the make up will be Nankervis & Balta, Lynch & Koschitzke and Gibcus & Young. I also see a lot of concern about our lack of speed in the midfield make up, again it appears that Yze has a structure that focuses on winning the ball at the contest instead of relying on winning the ball off turnover like we did under Hardwick. Where the speed will come into it, is on the outside, once we've won the ball at the contest and it's not just leg speed, but also speed of ball movement. We have some very good ball uses on the outside who can do some damage with run and carry when allowed to hit the ball at pace.

This side is the foundation that Yze is going to build from, next week we'll see the return of Lynch Martin & Nankervis which will give the team a much better looking structure even though it will be effectively the same as what we've got this week, only difference is the names in the line up. This is why I suggested yesterday that it's worth holding off on being too critical of the first few teams that we put out on the park this year as it will take a few weeks to get a clearer picture of what Yze is trying to establish.

Wonder how long before I start wishing the womans game start this year! Top teams have come out to play early and just as I was thinking the blues may be easy beats humm second half last night changed my mind:( I'm not expecting much for this year and the next couple of years more aging stars finishing up and the young brigade nothing to write home about coming up. Anyway if we get rolled my dimass it is the lowest I have felt for years:( Anyway good luck everyone hope I'm wrong and they prove me wrong :)
Today is the first day of our future. Regardless if we win or lose, can’t take back those 3 premierships. Valid may take time under Yze time I am willing to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back