Preview Round 2 - Richmond vs Adelaide - Saturday the 25th of March 4:35pm @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

That's the only thing I think we can do if we need pressure.
I think this would be one of the few weeks where we could get away with it. They have little to no pace in their backline.
They don't have a Saad Nevertheless bit of pressure for us too mark it.

A bloke that’ll have 40 touches before half time and Dima still refuse’s to tag
It's all mind games with Dimma. Laird will dish off his 40th possie and be thinking to himself 'why aren't I being tagged? are my disposals not damaging, am I actually hindering my team by demanding the ball so much?'. Ten years later he'll buy a hat that doesn't suit him.

if we miss the 4 by half a game I'll blame dimma dropping 2 points by not playing cumbo and sonsie round 1 and instead playing an experimental vfl player like mansell after going into a final with sonsie and cumbo
We'll go thru undefeated

when cumbo came in last year we looked a different side and started to score big and win games

and this year he cant get a look in... match committee knows best ah

You do remember that Cumberland’s first 3 games were:

Loss to GC
Loss to Norf
Draw with Freo.

It's all mind games with Dimma. Laird will dish off his 40th possie and be thinking to himself 'why aren't I being tagged? are my disposals not damaging, am I actually hindering my team by demanding the ball so much?'. Ten years later he'll buy a hat that doesn't suit him.
Hahahahha that cracked me up so much
Gold

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Curious, why not Pickett?

He is fit, tough as old oak, defensive and quick. The only reason I’d be against it is cos I think he is important for our structures with his defensive wing running.
Laird plays mostly inside, GWS didn’t tag him, but negated him with their structures using the likes of Green and Ward

Very tall from us i guess we are expecting to win the midfield battle. If crows bomb it in we win but if they have slow build-up chip kicks.. our backs just aren't that fast enough. God Help us when it goes to ground in our def 50
Our problem at Adelaide oval has always been finding a way to get it outside the danger zone. With our forward pressure back up to elite standards, I'm not worried. We'll win it at the contest, get it inside with a dirty high ball and then go to work to create repeat inside 50's. Feeling more comfortable about this trip to Adelaide than any game in years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back