The new campaign against Dank

Remove this Banner Ad

Dank maintains TB4 isn't banned. But wada list says it is. Is he stupid or something?
And why did he say he had records to clear the players since day 1, only to recant that in his RRR interview when he stated EFC had all the records on their intranet?

Just more smoke and mirrors to promote his anti aging business. You know...........advertise, advertise and then advertise.

And why did he say he had records to clear the players since day 1, only to recant that in his RRR interview when he stated EFC had all the records on their intranet?

Just more smoke and mirrors to promote his anti aging business. You know...........advertise, advertise and then advertise.
his claim today is there are records but they werent handed over to ASADA or the AFL because they couldnt be trusted

"To say that we have not offered the information is not correct," he said.

"We certainly weren't prepared to offer it either to ASADA or the AFL because to be really blunt, for the bastardisation of this process. We want to leave this to a forum which is fit and proper and certainly ... we would not waste our time in the 'kangaroo court'."

Every time someone publicly trashes his skills/reputation (threatens his earning potential) he comes out and drops some bomb shaped hints from up on high.

He just wants his wad of hush money from the AFL and Essendon at the settlement table, and for them to stop damaging his reputation. I'm pretty sure it's that simple. He doesn't give a flying **** about ASADA because his money will come from anti-ageing clinics and the like, not from sporting (well, not publicly, I'm sure he's open to doping a few on the quiet).

He doesn't seem to have done his employment prospects much good in sports. The narrative that seems to be repeated by all parties now is that Dankenstein "went rogue". A big fall from 'smartest guy in the room' to patsy. He almost seems to be playing up that role now. As you point out he keeps dropping bombs and this makes me wonder if he may not already be in someone's pocket.

his claim today is there are records but they werent handed over to ASADA or the AFL because they couldnt be trusted

"We certainly weren't prepared to offer it either to ASADA or the AFL because to be really blunt, for the bastardisation of this process. We want to leave this to a forum which is fit and proper and certainly ... we would not waste our time in the 'kangaroo court'."
WOW, so what statements do you take?

I suppose that will depend on his narrative at the time.

And what forum is that? A high paying tell-all interview?

Such obvious bullshit. It must make you seethe that he's associated with your club.

I think ASADA may play the old "divide and conquer" gambit here. Throw the book at one party, and they are not going to want to take the whole punishment whilst others get off, so they will then start ratting on their mates. The honour among thieves code will break down and people will talk. Eventually, we will arrive at the truth, piece by piece.
are you going to shed some light for me on your comment yesterday about WADA somehow punishing the AFL for their delays?

He's kind of like the single person in an affair. The players are the married one. Ideally, the single person shouldn't be seducing and ****ing a married person, but in the end the blame has to sit with the married one because they signed on the dotted line to remain faithful (ie. understand and take responsibility for what goes on to their body). Hirdy and EFC management are in this case, the ones who've been cheated on. They were stupid enough to ignore the warning signs and allow the affair to happen without questioning. This of course assumes Dank is the devil and no one else knew what was going on (which I don't believe).

Let's not kid ourselves. Golden boy knew exactly what was going on (and in).

Why keep bringing up TB4 if it was never administered? Why keep trying to defend it's status? Doesn't add up Dank.
This is the point for me. He wants people to believe he used Thymomodulin, but then argues that TB4 is not banned. He is clearly having 'two bob' each way. If the evidence points to Thymomodulin not having been used (I would be surprised if it was otherwise), then TB4 is deemed to be not prohibited in his eyes.

A couple of times Dank has indicated EFC have full records of the program, has EFC responded to this during the case?

Also what evidence is there that players have been duped?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually they are horrible at it.

And when you consider all the daily practice they have had at it for over 2 years, its quite remarkable they still cant do it right.

Are you just here for running commentary about how s**t Essendon supporters are? It's pretty pathetic man.

I've heard everything now , how anyone had trust in this man has me beat.
He could show it to anyone if it cleared him , but oh that's right he has kept it all to himself for 2 years.

Dank maintains TB4 isn't banned. But wada list says it is. Is he stupid or something?

Which brings questions about Jobe Watson's interview. If Dank believed TB4 wasn't banned then what did Dank mean about giving Watson the "Good" Thymosin. Also if Dank honestly thought that TB4 wasn't banned then why didn't give them that version of Thymosin? He purchased TB4 from Charter and he never intended to use it despite believing it's not banned?

I admit I'm not sure of my facts, but didn't he give it to athletes before TB4 was on the banned list? If this is the case then why would he have stopped with the Essendon players if he believed that it wasn't banned.

Which brings questions about Jobe Watson's interview. If Dank believed TB4 wasn't banned then what did Dank mean about giving Watson the "Good" Thymosin. Also if Dank honestly thought that TB4 wasn't banned then why didn't give them that version of Thymosin? He purchased TB4 from Charter and he never intended to use it despite believing it's not banned?

mAyBe ThEy WeRe dUpEd

Remove this Banner Ad

Back