No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next countdown is until the deadline for WADA / ASADA to appeal expires - 21 days, right ?

Do WADA / ASADA need a specific good reason to be allowed to appeal, or can they just appeal because they don't like the verdict ?

Loaded up on Daniher for the Coleman last week. Had a feeling it would be not guilty for all and that was the best long-odds bet I could think of to benefit from such an outcome. (I doubt the umpies will be giving Jobe too many votes and maybe the stunted pre-season will take it's toll.)

But then I was watching Gillon 'On the Couch' last night and he was talking like they were already guilty.

It doesn't change the fact that what happened was reckless and stupid, but at least this season is back in play and we can put it all behind us starting meow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

743241-jobe-watson.jpg

Second that notion, time to close this mofo down!

It doesn't change the fact that what happened was reckless and stupid, but at least this season is back in play and we can put it all behind us starting meow.

What the **** actually did happen? Hopefully now we can focus to figuring that out and making sure it doesn't happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back