Toast 2015 SuperCoach "Nailed it" thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The regrets and nailed it threads are going to be littered with people who either benched Heeney or played him. Did not see that coming.

FWIW im in the latter, but have already vented in the regrets thread, thought i'd just come here and make you guys feel even better.

Ok.

I'm just not sure how an 82 is reason for nailing 'avoiding jumping on the Bontempelli train'.

Unless, of course, he just didn't look right ala Cripps and Martin?
Snipers everywhere. It's hard to compete against people who finish top 100 every year, such is their expertise.

Not getting sucked in on THunt. Any idiot chasing points n trading him in has no idea how to play this game lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OUTSCORED PAIGE.

**** YEAH BABY.

WHEN ONE IS HAVING A BAD ****ING YEAR AND EVERY PLAYER HE HAS SEEMS TO BE GETTING INJURED OR SPUDDING UP, ONE HAS TO SET ACHIEVABLE GOALS IN ORDER TO KEEP ONE SANE.

SOME MAY SAY IT WAS A CHEAP, PISS EASY GOAL, BUT ITS A START

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Loopholing Vandenburg and choosing to keep Cripps on field rather than Heeney ;)
Loopholing Lonie and keeping Clark off field (OK, Mitch's brainfarts just got me across the line on that one):rolleyes:
Keeping Fyfe score and not captianing Sloane (More common sense than anything else):cool:
Scoring 2214 after all of that crap:confused:
Finishing the round in 57th overall:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:.

Loopholing Vandenburg and choosing to keep Cripps on field rather than Heeney ;)
Loopholing Lonie and keeping Clark off field (OK, Mitch's brainfarts just got me across the line on that one):rolleyes:
Keeping Fyfe score and not captianing Sloane (More common sense than anything else):cool:
Loving it!!

Well played mate! I did similar stuff:

Didn't have Heeney on the field or as sub.
Not trading in Wines until I saw how the sub went (Cripps).
Now I get to trade Wines for a fallen legit premium.
Loopholed Lonie to get Clark off the field using Gray.
Captaining Fyfe, he's the new Gaz.

Got 2224.
Finally a semi-decent score, have to work myself up from the back after a mass of injuries.
Rockliff, Bartel and Wines.

Starting Cripps on the ground over Heeney

Starting Vandenberg on the ground over Van Berlo

Having Hogan as emergency for Gray

All that good work went out the window when I put the big C on Sloane. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Smashed the cat bowl to pieces something shocking today after giving the sink a good thump due to Sloane. :mad:

Cripps on field, Heeney on Bench.
Having Hogan on field for every match (Gone cheap in the forward line) - who honestly has outperformed all my expectations for him by a fair way.
Goldstein - My God starting him was by far the best thing i've done this season. He's been the best ruck by so far that the other rucks should consider giving him a call for advice during the week!

Starting Cripps on the ground over Heeney

Starting Vandenberg on the ground over Van Berlo

Having Hogan as emergency for Gray

All that good work went out the window when I put the big C on Sloane. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Smashed the cat bowl to pieces something shocking today after giving the sink a good thump due to Sloane. :mad:
<mental picture> LOL @ cat bowl rage.

-Goldstein GOLD. Best decision by far.
-Shaw/Hodge combo has been solid.
-Happy with Buddy's 'quiet' 99avg considering he hasn't broken out yet.

The good nails are moves I didn't make...
-Didn't buy into the Newnes hype.
-Not reacting & holding Cripps.
-Reversing Touk>NvB trade after reconsidering initial 100k outlay
-Not making reactive trades by chasing points and buying high. It was a mistake I made time & time again last season.
-Trying to be more measured & patient in trades & looking at best value/keepers.

OUTSCORED PAIGE.

**** YEAH BABY.

WHEN ONE IS HAVING A BAD ******* YEAR AND EVERY PLAYER HE HAS SEEMS TO BE GETTING INJURED OR SPUDDING UP, ONE HAS TO SET ACHIEVABLE GOALS IN ORDER TO KEEP ONE SANE.

SOME MAY SAY IT WAS A CHEAP, PISS EASY GOAL, BUT ITS A START

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Setting the bar a little low there J :rolleyes:

Woman-High-Jump-Fail.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back