Workshop Create a Random AFL Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

blues away strip
Go blues!
View attachment 129398

I like the bold direction.

Modern, minimalist, stylish with just a dash of traditional styling that throws back to the proud history of the club.

I rate this a lavish 9 out of 14 on the Official Jumper Indexation Scale (OJIS)

Pu8uUhb.png

For some reason, Port is always my go-to for showing changes to my template...
so here, new layout, new shorts, new designs, clipping masks sometimes, no socks and i've not decided whether i want them or not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate, the guy's suggesting a template to a guy who is posting a concept. Seriously, why else would he suggest it.
Because he's not serious. It's a joke. It's a parody. It's deliberately bad.

Seriously guys. C'mon.

Didn't know where to put this but I have just been mucking around in photoshop with layers and such (as I am a n00b to photoshop) and came up with this for my first try. Ignore the socks, I know they suck haha, but this is me during a game of footy last year and the other players have blanked out faces for privacy reasons.

Any feedback would be great.

Jake%20Hawks2%20original%20blanks_zpsmlufjo6a.jpg

Jake%20Hawks2%20blanks_zpsjwytdceo.jpg

Didn't know where to put this but I have just been mucking around in photoshop with layers and such (as I am a n00b to photoshop) and came up with this for my first try. Ignore the socks, I know they suck haha, but this is me during a game of footy last year and the other players have blanked out faces for privacy reasons.

Any feedback would be great.

Jake%20Hawks2%20original%20blanks_zpsmlufjo6a.jpg

Jake%20Hawks2%20blanks_zpsjwytdceo.jpg
Pre-selling candy?

How's the white van going for you these days? With all the candy that you are giving away that is.

I'll see myself out. :)
Seller, not giver.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back