Prediction AFL Ladder Predictor: Where will the Swans finish?

Remove this Banner Ad

My two cents,

Richmond wont loose another game, both swans and Dogs will both drop one more (swans vs GWS) and Dogs vs North.

Come down to percentage, if we know what we have to kick SURELY horse will play a forward line against GC. Massive advantage that we know what we need to kick.

All tie on points but we get through on %.... (what happens after that is too depressing to think about)

My two cents,

Richmond wont loose another game, both swans and Dogs will both drop one more (swans vs GWS) and Dogs vs North.

Come down to percentage, if we know what we have to kick SURELY horse will play a forward line against GC. Massive advantage that we know what we need to kick.

All tie on points but we get through on %.... (what happens after that is too depressing to think about)

Been saying for weeks that we will lose to gws.

But I have concerns currently about us beating anyone.

next year could be even worse.

Last.

Swans4w00d3nsp00n

Personally I think we will drop this week and get beat by GWS.

Dunno where what or how that will do but I hope I am wrong.

All of our the teams we play in our last 4 games have been playing poorly for a while now.

Collingwood is the biggest chance of a loss, but I would lock in the last 3 games.

We have lost to every team currently in the top eight bar Nth Melbourne, who came at us hard in the last quarter.
So realistically, if we don't snap out of the poor form we are showing soon, then none of should be too surprised to see us out of the finals in the first week.

Id love to see Eds press red face when we collect the spoon next year

Get pick 1 and with the trade ban lifted we could land some big fish.

A few retirements coming up and we will have lots of cap space to play with.

His fat head will go BANG

If we continue the way we are playing its all a bit who cares

If collingwood put out the crap they have at times then yeah we may stumble across the line

I think the scg exposes us a bit less

I dunno i dont want us to limp into 4th and get annihilated by a fresh and rested Fremantle side.

Think Bulldogs/Richmond deserve 4th more than us they actually look hungry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last.

Swans4w00d3nsp00n
No, that could only happen if we were using drugs. And if we were using drugs we wouldn't be playing this badly

No, that could only happen if we were using drugs. And if we were using drugs we wouldn't be playing this badly
Essendon would like to disagree......:eek:

Aside from finishing on top and playing at home to Freo (which obviously can't happen), I think finishing 4th is the best spot to finish in the top 4 come finals.

Give me Freo away vs Hawks anywhere or WCE at home any day.

Could be a great opportunity for our boys.

Since the current finals system was introduced in 2000, no team has won the flag after finishing 4th at the end of the home and away season. 3rd spot has been kind to us as we finished 3rd in both 2005 and 2012. We finished 4th in 2006 and 2013. Still, I'd rather have the double chance than not have it. It all hinges on tomorrow's game between the Eagles and the Bulldogs. If the Eagles win, we are virtually assured of 4th as I can't imagine us losing to either St Kilda or Gold Coast.

Since the current finals system was introduced in 2000, no team has won the flag after finishing 4th at the end of the home and away season. 3rd spot has been kind to us as we finished 3rd in both 2005 and 2012. We finished 4th in 2006 and 2013. Still, I'd rather have the double chance than not have it. It all hinges on tomorrow's game between the Eagles and the Bulldogs. If the Eagles win, we are virtually assured of 4th as I can't imagine us losing to either St Kilda or Gold Coast.
When it comes down to it, 3rd is no different to 4th. You could say that in most cases 1st is a superior team to 4th whereas 2nd and 3rd are evenly matched but this year I don't feel that 1st place is any better than the 2nd and 3rd teams so it shouldn't matter too much.

When it comes down to it, 3rd is no different to 4th. You could say that in most cases 1st is a superior team to 4th whereas 2nd and 3rd are evenly matched but this year I don't feel that 1st place is any better than the 2nd and 3rd teams so it shouldn't matter too much.
Guess who would you rather play: Eagles or Freo in Perth?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back