Prediction AFL Ladder Predictor: Where will the Swans finish?

Remove this Banner Ad

When it comes down to it, 3rd is no different to 4th.

Our percentage is 36% worse than Hawthorn's and 30% worse than the Eagles, and we were three games behind Fremantle before today, I'd say the top three are superior to us on what we've seen this year!

I'm not trying to be negative, I think finishing in the top 4 is a good effort, but I don't think we're as good as the top 3.

Our percentage is 36% worse than Hawthorn's and 30% worse than the Eagles, and we were three games behind Fremantle before today, I'd say the top three are superior to us on what we've seen this year!
They are all superior to us, but Fremantle are no better than West Coast or Hawthorn so it doesn't really who we end up facing whether we make 3rd or 4th.

They are all superior to us, but Fremantle are no better than West Coast or Hawthorn so it doesn't really who we end up facing whether we make 3rd or 4th.

Yeah I get that, but I was pointing out that historically, there is a difference between 3rd and 4th, as 4th placed teams tend not to win the flag while 3rd placed teams do (Brisbane 2003, us in 2005 and 2012). While it doesn't really matter who we end up facing, it's more likely than not that we'll be eliminated by one of the top 3 teams.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back