Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks! That was the intentional point of difference between my work and the Knight, WEG and Harv posters. I wanted to create something more illustrative and 'classy' and less cartoony. If that makes sense.

It does Ross

sorry

Grub

Looks good, but I don't think it'd last too many hot fires, especially around the emblem
Yeah that was my concern. Not sure if there is some mesh there to stop ash falling out either. They are from WA. My bro has bought a Freo pot. I am guessing the WA ones probably would not get as much use as my Southern Tassie one and hence may last a bit longer. :)

My premiership print for 2015 (along with 2014 & 2015 editions) is now available from my online store: www.timmcfarlin.com

There are also a limited number of signed and numbered prints still available. Although they're selling fast!

Premiership_Trilogy%20Poster_Limited_FRAMED_zpsyxevwk03.jpg

Poster%20Ad_zpswkmlxjet.jpg
My three arrived earlier in the week mate, thanks muchly for those, thrilled with 'em! :thumbsu:

My premiership print for 2015 (along with 2014 & 2015 editions) is now available from my online store: www.timmcfarlin.com

There are also a limited number of signed and numbered prints still available. Although they're selling fast!

Awesome...just ordered the set of three

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just ordered 3 trilogys for xmas presents, very nice. I think ill add the other 2 in the future :)

I don't understand why we can't purchase the 2015 Grand Final in Bluray? It was telecast in HD so why not?? :cool:

I spoke to the merch. guy at the Cups showing in Canberra yesterday, he said they are still negotiating with try to get the rights to the source and get a blu-ray produced, so fingers crossed...

Picked up the Victory Pack this morning from JB hi fi
There was a guy returning his copy

He said the minor finals are great, but the GF quality is very poor, both in sound and vision

I'll watch it tomorrow and hope he just got a bad copy, but I'll be keeping my receipt just in case!

Also, not sure why they include our Qualifying final loss to West Coast, not sure I'll be watching that one
Maybe I'll use it as a frisbee

Picked up the Victory Pack this morning from JB hi fi
There was a guy returning his copy

He said the minor finals are great, but the GF quality is very poor, both in sound and vision

I'll watch it tomorrow and hope he just got a bad copy, but I'll be keeping my receipt just in case!

Also, not sure why they include our Qualifying final loss to West Coast, not sure I'll be watching that one
Maybe I'll use it as a frisbee
It will probably make a great beer mug coaster for the coffee table.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back