Opinion Post here if disappointed with your clubs draft picks

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo fans would be pissed with the dogs.

Bit unsure about Dunkley but very happy with Collins and Adams
Yeah you guys got us for sure. Those boys you picked up won't take too long to be pushing for a shot in your best 22 either.

I am not unhappy with who we picked up, but definitely frustrated with the lack of tall depth on our list. Collins looks like he could possibly play early though, and Yarran is a chance straight up. Perhaps Collins can play up forward, or he can allow us to develop A Pearce as a forward.

Tucker and Balic seem like pretty damn good value selections. Not immediate needs perhaps, but nice recruits.

Purely on who was selected at picks available I give an A-

Considering our needs a B.

Ecstatic with Milera.

Wish we drafted Burton or Collins over Doedee because I wanted us to get a KPP and not another medium sized defender since we have a million players who can already play there. Since I know nothing about him I'm not going to say how s**t of a pick he is yada yada but hope he can turn out to be a good player for us.

If he goes back to Victoria in a couple of years a lot of people will be unhappy I think lol.

Because Frances is basically the same player but is taller and can play in every position to a high level. It's not the Oliver is bad, just that Frances is awesome. Clear second best player imo.

Lol. Is it that you believe the crap you post, or are you just trolling?

You would have nfi how these boys are going to turn out. I gaurantee you haven't seen Oliver play at all this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly, you haven't seen him play.

And wow...you actually believe the sh*t you spew. Your 'record' hahahaha. Special. So very special.
Don't be so defensive, it wasn't as if I said Oliver was rubbish just that Frances is significantly better. And my 'record' is the point - it's non existence which is significantly better thanMelbourne's these last few years. If you are going to get this upset over someone's opinion on a draft choice then I suggest that you go see a psychologist.

We loaded up on midfielders and medium forwards. * we haven't had a genuine crumber for years.

Don't be so defensive, it wasn't as if I said Oliver was rubbish just that Frances is significantly better. And my 'record' is the point - it's non existence which is significantly better thanMelbourne's these last few years. If you are going to get this upset over someone's opinion on a draft choice then I suggest that you go see a psychologist.
I'd tell you to stop before you embarrass yourself, but that moment has long gone.

So many 'experts' on this forum. And so many who can apparently predict the future. Such redundant crap. Based on your puerile and egocentric nature/posting, I'm guessing you're around 12-16 years old (or so I hope), so I should probably lay off a bit. Seriously though....just stop.

Ecstatic with Milera.

Wish we drafted Burton or Collins over Doedee because I wanted us to get a KPP and not another medium sized defender since we have a million players who can already play there. Since I know nothing about him I'm not going to say how s**t of a pick he is yada yada but hope he can turn out to be a good player for us.

If he goes back to Victoria in a couple of years a lot of people will be unhappy I think lol.
Who's your best medium defender?

Cheney- not long for AFL.

Laird and Smith - needed up the ground on back flanks or midfield. Brown - a little undersized better on true smalls. Kelly - a good prospect but more of a 3rd tall, plays strong and physical more than athletic.

Chad Wingard has kicked 1, 4, 2 and 3 goals against you in the last 4 showdowns and averaged close to 20 touches. If you want to win a premiership the first thing you need to do is beat Port consistently and that means shutting down the Chad.

Elimination final - Breust kicks 6 on you. Same point.

Doedee needs work on his kicking but he projects as a truly elite shut down defender who can play on anyone below 190cm. Stringer, Wingard, Breust, leCras, they all need stopping if you are to win the flag.

I'd tell you to stop before you embarrass yourself, but that moment has long gone.

So many 'experts' on this forum. And so many who can apparently predict the future. Such redundant crap. Based on your puerile and egocentric nature/posting, I'm guessing you're around 12-16 years old (or so I hope), so I should probably lay off a bit. Seriously though....just stop.
lol isn't that kind of the point of a discussion board?

I mean the the whole draft and trading board would be pointless if people couldn't voice their opinion on these types of things. If you can't handle diverse opinions you should probably take a break from posting or go back to the Melbourne board where everything is fine and dandy and nothing goes wrong. Suggesting that there shouldn't be discussion on a discussion board is very childish indeed.

Who's your best medium defender?

Cheney- not long for AFL.

Laird and Smith - needed up the ground on back flanks or midfield. Brown - a little undersized better on true smalls. Kelly - a good prospect but more of a 3rd tall, plays strong and physical more than athletic.

Chad Wingard has kicked 1, 4, 2 and 3 goals against you in the last 4 showdowns and averaged close to 20 touches. If you want to win a premiership the first thing you need to do is beat Port consistently and that means shutting down the Chad.

Elimination final - Breust kicks 6 on you. Same point.

Doedee needs work on his kicking but he projects as a truly elite shut down defender who can play on anyone below 190cm. Stringer, Wingard, Breust, leCras, they all need stopping if you are to win the flag.
2015 Premiers record against Port - played 2, lost 2.

lol isn't that kind of the point of a discussion board?

I mean the the whole draft and trading board would be pointless if people couldn't voice their opinion on these types of things. If you can't handle diverse opinions you should probably take a break from posting or go back to the Melbourne board where everything is fine and dandy and nothing goes wrong. Suggesting that there shouldn't be discussion on a discussion board is very childish indeed.

Big difference between intelligent discussion, and delusional, unfounded predictions (I mean, once again...you haven't even watched the kid play). Big difference.

You should come to the Melbourne board...you might learn a thing or two.

I will. Wanted Francis. Feel like Francis and Salem off half back would have set us up for ten years. Oliver is nice but with Viney, Brayshaw, Petracca, ANB plus the old guys he will have to force his way in.

Plus meh on Weiderman.

Only thing I can think with Francis is that he could have been a flight risk, but he grew up supporting the Dons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back