Upcoming sales - save us all some money

Remove this Banner Ad

http://files.ozbargain.com.au/upload/20506/32275/img_2880.jpg

sorry for the quality but.........

reading the detail its 12 months of AFL live pass for free as long as you have a telstra mobile.

heres the good bit (if you havent got a telstra mobile) - go to coles or woolworths and buy the cheapest telstra branded mobile - probably $10-$15 for a non-smartphone type mobile - it will have a $10 sim inside - get it activated and then follow the instructions on the picture above.
as it says it has to be redeemed by 31/12/15 - so if you are like me and are currently using a free AFL live service, then no rush - just buy the phone for now and wait to activate sometime in october to get all of 2016 for free.......see edit below.

as it says, buying the mobile, getting it activated and requesting the code is just that - use that code on any ipad/android tablet/mobile phone of your choice.

who needs foxtel :D

**be aware you might need to cancel the sub within 12 months to avoid the annual fee next year.

***seems to work for boost customers too.

edit : Code needs to be obtained by August 3rd 2015 and redeemed by December 31st 2015.

Last edited:

reading the detail its 12 months of AFL live pass for free as long as you have a telstra mobile.

heres the good bit (if you havent got a telstra mobile) - go to coles or woolworths and buy the cheapest telstra branded mobile - probably $10-$15 for a non-smartphone type mobile - it will have a $10 sim inside - get it activated and then follow the instructions on the picture above.
as it says it has to be redeemed by 31/12/15 - so if you are like me and are currently using a free AFL live service, then no rush - just buy the phone for now and wait to activate sometime in october to get all of 2016 for free.

as it says, buying the mobile, getting it activated and requesting the code is just that - use that code on any ipad/android tablet/mobile phone of your choice.

**be aware you might need to cancel the sub within 12 months to avoid the annual fee next year.

Great find, that's awesome, works for me. Cheers :)

as it says it has to be redeemed by 31/12/15 - so if you are like me and are currently using a free AFL live service, then no rush - just buy the phone for now and wait to activate sometime in october to get all of 2016 for free.......see edit below.

edit : Code needs to be obtained by August 3rd 2015 and redeemed by December 31st 2015.
Great find, that's awesome, works for me. Cheers :)

JUST BUMPING AS THE ABILITY TO DO THE 1ST STEP CLOSES IN 2 DAYS.
THEN RELAX AS THE CODE YOU RECEIVE IS VALID TIL 31/12/15

70% off on Saturday I think

That's the story but before then they're offering up certain things. Today was tvs, laptops, ipads etc. Tomorrow is pretty boring with a lot of accessories. Sat will be whatever the store had left, which for many wont be much. Be aware this also involves DAVID JONES electronics dept. Many stores still have stock.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate that Foxtel gives New Customers great deals but Existing Customers get nothing
But when you originally signed up you likely got a good deal.
So in affect each new customer gets an initial good deal... Then after that you get stiffed

free footy for the year...................

https://www.telstra.com.au/tv-movies-music/sport/sports-offer-eoi

You must be on a consumer or small business Telstra post-paid mobile plan

see THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW at the bottom.
Thanks heaps for pointing this out! My personal phone is Optus, but my work mobile is through Telstra, so I just signed up and got my free pass! This is amazing, my issues of what to do when the footy isn't on free to air have just been solved :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back