Workshop AFL Live Texture mods

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow.
The England logo I 'designed' is still going around.
That is the UAB Blazers dragon under the Rutgers Knight
(before I knew it was wrong to rip off logos)
I made that for Brian Clarke in about 2006.
I was going to use that in the FIRA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't actually logged all the sponsor boards. Some may be different sizes than others.

At the moment I'd like to log all the custom jumpers and logos (which is a very tedious task and my graphics card doesn't seem to like it too much).

The plan is to eventually change all the jumpers to real teams and change all the logos to league logos. I've finished a few of league logos and their variations but there's still a lot of work to go.

Man this is cool. Bloody geeky but cool!

If some fan can do this in his off time, there's almost no excuse for them not including state leagues. It would've been great for a coaching or player career mode, and even would've just added an extra layer to regular exhibition playing.

If some fan can do this in his off time, there's almost no excuse for them not including state leagues.

From memory they didn't want to add them because they didn't have permission to use the players. AFL Live 2 included the VFL, TAC Cup, U18s state teams and their own version of International teams all using fake players but I assume they didn't have the license to use WAFL or SANFL because they weren't included.

Last edited:
Is this based off another Argentina uniform or did you think of it?
I thought of adding dark blue because the soccer team uses it for their away uniform.
argentina-world-cup-away-shirt.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back