Votes: 43 52.4%
  • No

Votes: 39 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add two more this week. Dad and I have been sitting AFL members and were a bit slack with signing up until now (still been to every game!)

I hate bandwagoners, if we ever get good I'm gonna make sure every campaigner knows I've been a member since I was born
But you pm'd me you signed up for the first time after the win Saturday night.

I hate bandwagoners, if we ever get good I'm gonna make sure every campaigner knows I've been a member since I was born
Well that's nice and all BG but at the end of the day it adds up to less than 11 years of continuous membership and unusually permissive parenting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love band waggoners. If theyre willing to cough up the cash they are great for the club.

I like how Hawthorn have years as a member on their scarves. If you don't re-sign for one year your number on your scarf drops back to one! My old man has been a Hawks member for 40 years and he didnt renew in protest one year when they dropped Trent Croad so now his scarfe says 15 or so year member instead of 40 or somethin like that. Now he swears that no matter what happens he will renew every year because he doesnt want the number on his scarfe to go down again. I think its very clever.

I like how Hawthorn have years as a member on their scarves. If you don't re-sign for one year your number on your scarf drops back to one! My old man has been a Hawks member for 40 years and he didnt renew in protest one year when they dropped Trent Croad so now his scarfe says 15 or so year member instead of 40 or somethin like that. Now he swears that no matter what happens he will renew every year because he doesnt want the number on his scarfe to go down again. I think its very clever.

I read somewhere a while ago that Hawthorn are one of the best at padding membership numbers with dogs, cats, future unborn children, world vision kids ect ect

I read somewhere a while ago that Hawthorn are one of the best at padding membership numbers with dogs, cats, future unborn children, world vision kids ect ect

My old man still has our dog signed up.. he was put down 4 years ago lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back