Votes: 43 52.4%
  • No

Votes: 39 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

When is the cutoff? We only have 3 home games in Melbourne after the Queen's Birthday. Might be a chance to get some band-wagoners with a 3 game (plus finals) membership.

Do the "Baby Dee" memberships count towards the total? Tossing up whether to get one for my daughter.
Really just a donation to the club.

Do the "Baby Dee" memberships count towards the total? Tossing up whether to get one for my daughter.
Really just a donation to the club.
Be part of the number. Think Proper Gander

I'm sure I once saw survey data that essentially said we have the best ratio of 'supporters' to 'members' - i.e. the % of the population that supports the Dees is low, but a lot of us sign up as members.

It's good that we convert well, but also means we'll hit a a bit of a ceiling even when we're playing well.

I'm sure I once saw survey data that essentially said we have the best ratio of 'supporters' to 'members' - i.e. the % of the population that supports the Dees is low, but a lot of us sign up as members.

It's good that we convert well, but also means we'll hit a a bit of a ceiling even when we're playing well.

I think that's why the City of Casey alignment is important. Sending players into schools, especially as we (hopefully) become more successful, and winning over kids to grow our future supporter base.

We won't get it this year, but next I expect we'll have 40 for sure.

Also - why would you go anyone other than Viney on the card?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We won't get it this year, but next I expect we'll have 40 for sure.

Also - why would you go anyone other than Viney on the card?!
Because I invested in the Max Gawn bandwagon.

I'm confused by the thread title. What was the previous record and when did we achieve it?
36k i think the last record was, going back through the thread should tell you when it happened. i think it was a month ago or a month and a half

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back