Media reports of Fremantle 'tanking' to benefit later on

Remove this Banner Ad

I might use it next time someone says the owen joke. However missing Fyfe, Sandi, Bennell, Johnson, Mundy (3 games) and now Hill is the really reason.

You take 4 to 6 of a teams best players out of any team and see how they go.

Imagine Sydney without Malcheski, Hanners, Parker, Tippett, Kennedy.

Imagine West Coast without Priddis, Nic Nat, Gaff, Shuey, Hurn.

Imagine Geelong without Danger, Selwood, Motlop, Taylor, Guthrie.

Our skills have been deplorable for some reason but injuries have taken a massive toll.

Tank no tank , media can't ask Ross to create story for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine West Coast without Priddis, Nic Nat, Gaff, Shuey, Hurn.
I imagine they'd play better :p

First Freo's future's being ruined cos we're not playing da youf. Now we're tanking cos we're playing da youf. Make up your minds people!

With our injuries - and they're all long term ones - we're not contenders this year. Trying out game plans & getting games into the next generation is not tanking. We're playing hard footy, and it should eventually turn into good footy. It's not like we're giving up in games

I imagine they'd play better :p

First Freo's future's being ruined cos we're not playing da youf. Now we're tanking cos we're playing da youf. Make up your minds people!

With our injuries - and they're all long term ones - we're not contenders this year. Trying out game plans & getting games into the next generation is not tanking. We're playing hard footy, and it should eventually turn into good footy. It's not like we're giving up in games
Just try to sell story. Nobody really care .

So what, we need to play it smart that's all

I don't have a problem with Freo tanking if that's the case. It's in our best interest to get good picks if we don't play finals. It's called being smart.

Like I've said before Its going to be hard to prove that we're tanking by the AFL. We have good reasons for being 0-8

Injuries
New game plan
New rule changes
Old list

Last edited:
"All aboard, Thomas the tank engine is leaving the station". I hope we are but real subtle like. "First stop, Melbourne football club. Need a lift Jesse?".

A
Footy Crappified, enough said. That show deserves to have it's oxygen turned off with two of the worst journalists in the world on it in Parrot and Fatchins-on
Hahhaha 360 turn the same old thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back