Toast Connor Blakely Rd 11 Rising Star Nom

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats Connor Blakely on getting our first Rising Star nom in a while! 25 possessions and 7 tackles. Not bad :)

CkQn1EKUUAAPuVM.jpg:large

although unlikely, I actuall feel like hes a fair chance at going close.
If he keeps up this level of play and averages ~25 possessions per game, that will at least be competitive with the others.

although unlikely, I actuall feel like hes a fair chance at going close.
If he keeps up this level of play and averages ~25 possessions per game, that will at least be competitive with the others.
I reckon he's a fair chance too. Reckon Sportsbet will pay up on the $10 I had on him last year?

Lyon don't develop youth. Rising Stars under Lyon

Fremantle
Blakey
Taberner

St Kilda
Gilbert
Geary
Steven

Remember Lyon doesn't get the luxury of early picks. Expect Weller and Collins on that list soon.

EDIT. Collins too old for the rising star.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lyon don't develop youth. Rising Stars under Lyon

Fremantle
Blakey
Taberner

St Kilda
Gilbert
Geary
Steven

Remember Lyon doesn't get the luxury of early picks. Expect Weller and Collins on that list soon.

Unfortunately Collins is too old to get the nom. Need to be under 21 at the first of January. He is turning 22 soon.

Have 70 on him @101 and he is already into 51 bucks before this nomination, going to be a nice and easy double of my money when he comes in more after this nomination

Playing well and earning me money, Cheers Connor!

Have 70 on him @101 and he is already into 51 bucks before this nomination, going to be a nice and easy double of my money when he comes in more after this nomination

Playing well and earning me money, Cheers Connor!
I got on $51 last week and its already $34...

Woo!! Well done Connor, well deserved. Cant wait to watch more games with him. Looks like a future 200-gamer for us.

What's the CO paying?
$20 on Ladbrokes can be cashed for 50 atm
$50 on TAB isn't up because their market is suspended

Looks like i am going to atleast slightly double my money, may just let the 20 on ladbrokes keep rolling if thats the case! A free hit at 2 grand if Connor has a ripper second half of the year? yes please!

I don't bet and am just posting this cos the bookies have got to play the percentages correctly or go bust.
Lachie Weller is still on $51 but Connor has come in from $51 to $34.I think I agree if that says he's gone past Mr Weller already in terms of overall value to the team.
That likely looking kid Jade Gresham from St Kilda is on the same odds as Connor I think.
Anyway I just love watching the bloke go about it;high ceiling this one.
Hase and Reece Palmer are our winners from memory.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back