Sack Of Crap Show - After The Bounce

Remove this Banner Ad

Tegan whatshername is attractive, but I'm sure she's a bit of a nutter (probably due to the "comedian" vibe)

I looked her up on Twitter during the show - I hadn't connected her with the Tegan Higgenbotham who occasionally writes for the Age.

The schtick is a bit "crazy fan" - but yesterdays article about Eddie Betts was very well written. I suspect she's actually a very intelligent woman who found a niche and is capitalizing on it.

http://m.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/eddie-and-the-cruising-a-sure-fire-hit-20160604-gpbjpk.html

Watch the show out of habit now and find it cringeworthy, even more so with an audience. Thought Tegan was great, didnt take herself too seriously and adapted well to the show. Had never heard of her but now a fan. Would be thrilled if we had a back by popular demand next week.

Watch the show out of habit now and find it cringeworthy, even more so with an audience. Thought Tegan was great, didnt take herself too seriously and adapted well to the show. Had never heard of her but now a fan. Would be thrilled if we had a back by popular demand next week.
Agree with this. I thought Tegan did quite well and she should return.

Sam Pang. Fitted like a glove when Spud was away.
Sam Pang?

You've got to be kidding don't you? He was about as funny as a fart in an elevator. Having to do that "Real Bounce" thing didn't really help him but he was veryy stale in that role.

Sam Pang?

You've got to be kidding don't you? He was about as funny as a fart in an elevator. Having to do that "Real Bounce" thing didn't really help him but he was veryy stale in that role.
No not kidding at all. The man loves his footy and doesn't take himself too seriously.

As for the Real Bounce, I don't remember him being a part of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're kidding? She's unwatchable.
i remember juddy's first and only game for east perth, thoughts were this kid is miles too good for this comp. i got the same feeling watching tegan last time on the bounce. smart, funny and attractive. She's a triple threat!!!

Jesus. Hyperbole much?

The show isn't exactly winning logies as it is. Rather someone who adds something different to the show than the same blokey bullshit they fart out most weeks.
This guy gets it.

Look, being all the way over here, this is the only time Ive seen Tegan and shes funny and likeable. Granted she's next to a couple of 2 ex playing meatheads and chief who i dont class as a meathead so she stands out

Soft ball get obviously gets around the melbourne comedy scene and has seen a lot more of Tegan and thats fair enough. And using lines such as funny as cancer, well i bet hes gets up onstage under the lights for crisp 10 minute set himself at times

This guy gets it.

Look, being all the way over here, this is the only time Ive seen Tegan and shes funny and likeable. Granted she's next to a couple of 2 ex playing meatheads and chief who i dont class as a meathead so she stands out

Soft ball get obviously gets around the melbourne comedy scene and has seen a lot more of Tegan and thats fair enough. And using lines such as funny as cancer, well i bet hes gets up onstage under the lights for crisp 10 minute set himself at times

I actually saw her at the comedy festival 2 years ago, and she was excellent - that was the year she won the major fringe award at the Melbourne comedy festival.

It's why I know that she's bloody funny, and that given the chance (and given a bit more chemistry with the others than last time), she's a cracking panelist for this show.

OMG... who would bother!

I'm not sure how the issue is "originality" though. The issue seems to be that someone has photoshopped it and sent it in.

Which makes them foolish (especially given the nature of Thursday's game should've made it clear it wasn't real) - but we already knew that about the show!

Impossible to polish a turd but she did ok with what she had to work with. (Photoshopped numerology crap)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back