Analysis Is Leppa the Right Man for the Job?

2 Years in, Is Leppa the Right Man for the Job?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't remember the name of the place,but there's a restaurant in Munich,not far from Hauf Bra Haus (excuse spelling) that has huge wall of pork knuckles roasting on a rotisserie in the window. Go there, best pork I've ever eaten
Was it haxnbauer? Because we went there tonight and it was great.

Was it haxnbauer? Because we went there tonight and it was great.
Could be. It's on a corner, traditional old place inside with the chefs cooking in view of everyone. Everyone taking photos outside of the wall of spinning pork knuckles. I had a half knuckle and it was the best crackling I've had by a mile, the stuff of manly dreams.

120simpsons20beer.jpg

Breakfast of champions

This thread is a lot better when reading from Munich after drinking litres of beer.
I looked up this thread while I was in Munich earlier this year. Get some pork knuckle into you as well. Duck and that red cabbage soaked in vinegar gets the sour taste out of your mouth.

Maybe players would want to stay if the coach didn't go around grabbing players necks and choking them.

*Sigh*

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/media-alert.1062470/page-331#post-45982463

Link to Courier Mail Article saying Jumper Grab:

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...e/news-story/32d691d4c9443564b3e1dc1164a28ac6

HUN had it as well.

Also haven't most players all re-signed this year?
Oh that's right we have all these players wanting to leave *rolls eyes*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As great as it is talking about whether Leppa is the Right Man For The Job, could we get back to speaking about traveling through Germany?
I will comply. The strudel,we need to talk about the strudel.

I had the most delicious pork knuckle in Berlin, also enjoyed the Pergamon museum. Weather was s**t though.

I had the most delicious pork knuckle in Berlin, also enjoyed the Pergamon museum. Weather was s**t though.

The altar is closed now, and I think it will be for another few years. A bit sad. The rest of it still worth seeing though.

My experience of German beer - after much sampling - is that there are few bad German beers (except in Cologne - Kolsch is just not very good), but even fewer really exceptional German beers. Belgium, on the other hand, has lots of beers that are an acquired taste, but you're more likely to find something you absolutely love.

Had a miscommunication with the beer "wench" at the beer hall we went to and went on to accidentally order a giant shandy. Slightly devastated to say the least.

My one travel suggestion if anyone is ever visiting Austria is to go to Hallstatt. Only spent a night there,but the most amazing place I've ever seen in winter. Looks like santas Christmas village

Last edited:
The altar is closed now, and I think it will be for another few years. A bit sad. The rest of it still worth seeing though.

My experience of German beer - after much sampling - is that there are few bad German beers (except in Cologne - Kolsch is just not very good), but even fewer really exceptional German beers. Belgium, on the other hand, has lots of beers that are an acquired taste, but you're more likely to find something you absolutely love.

Yeah it was closed when I went there. Was still great though and different to a lot of the other museums. Long wait though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back