Autopsy North V GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Viper2Jester

Cancelled
Mar 4, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Disappointing performance.

But then we are still in the game, unlike the other 10.

Must improve if expecting a serious finals tilt.

Brown fantastic.

Massive lack of run.

I'll leave it there...

Last edited:
Looked shocking for most of the night. I'm hoping that was a tank because if that's the form were running with well...

Enjoy the Mexican wave at half time next week.

Majak has the body language of a bloke who's leaving.

Dish and Dal, on form, don't deserve a game next week. Sad end. To think they wanted to go on. Delusional.

Taz and Spud good.

Fish has been good.

Hansen gave away 3 goals trying to defend 1-1. Trade.

Maj Brown Wood will be dangerous if Maj stays.

Swallow and Gibson liabilities.

It's the same s**t every week.

Watching Harvey be our best player tonight makes me ill thinking that without him next year we're probably bottom 4 while he will probably go to a club actually contending.

It's amazing how on the eve of finals I care zero about how we'll go (crap probably) and I'm struggling to even care about next year with whispers of us getting Mayne.

And then to add icing I see injury prone Jared Waite in the stands, and all I can wonder is why an older player like him who has struggled to get on the park all throughout his career still has a spot next year while Boomer who is never hurt, who has had a career best year in goals scored, doesn't.

On the tablet, so can't be bothered banging out an essay.

We potentialy need a new coach and development team, this to be decided by a serious, independent review of the club over the last 10 years. We didn't play the compromised draft years smart enough and our large first round picks look like duds. We need atleast two absolute guns in the mids, whether this be by trading or drafting within the top 5 somehow. Absolutely heartless club at the moment bereft of leadership at all levels from JB down.

No one on the list should be considered untouchable IMO.

Majak has the body language of a bloke who's leaving. Doubt it, would be suprised.

Dish and Dal, on form, don't deserve a game next week. Sad end. To think they wanted to go on. Delusional. Scott cannot manage people is awesome at brand managing

Taz and Spud good.

Fish has been good.

Hansen gave away 3 goals trying to defend 1-1. Trade. Delist he is seroiusly shithouse

Maj Brown Wood will be dangerous if Maj stays.

Swallow and Gibson liabilities. Swallow stays because of his brother who will play mostly out of the back line. Gibbo we need his run

It's the same s**t every week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sad result. 2 weeks to regroup then have a serious crack at wce. On a bus heading to stratford-apon-avon rubber duck race. Hope my duck does better.

Pathetic by Leon Cameron, didn't even shake Boomers hand, only a weak pat on the chest, how about flog Wayne Campbell has gone from umpires dept to GWS coaching staff, wtf?

Simply outclassed. Still some hard decisions to be made. Dumont will be no gun. Not sure how someone with as much talent as Daw can be so bad.

Simply outclassed. Still some hard decisions to be made. Dumont will be no gun. Not sure how someone with as much talent as Daw can be so bad.

This board is an amazing place at times, Daw gets singled out (again) no real mention of Dal Santa, Hansen, Petrie,Swallow ,Cunnington, but the 24 game veteran?

Tarrant and Boomer our 2 best players. Petrie looked very good in the Ruck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back