Game Day North v GWS Hobart blockbuster GD thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I reckon in the past 10 years, we’ve just about been through every other team in the comp saying “we played well, we were playing [insert literally any other club] you know and they’re no easybeats.”

I reckon the last time other clubs could consistently say that about us was 1999ish.

We literally fought for our entire existence just so that we could watch our team honourably lose to every single other team, in front of 4 spectators, on twilight Sundays.

Anyone know where I can order a trailer of manure? I need to drop it off somewhere.

None of our players except CCJ can win a 50/50, and CCJ can't kick so it doesn't matter. Appalling lack of strength, and positioning across the board
Says a lot about our strength and conditioning when ford, wardlaw, zurhaar and greenwood are the only players that can stick a tackle and stop opposition players from disposing of it.

Some genuine s**t attempts at tackling. Like auskickers running with their arms out in front and head backwards hoping for the best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what s**t performance .. we will go through 21 losses in row at this rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back