Preview North V Go Dees. Pregame chat and changes. Sunday 12.10 in Hobart.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvey is injured and Powell has played a half of VFL in a month. Not sure who has a future that he's getting picked ahead of tbh. Lazzaro?
He has no role or position. There is absolutely zero point to picking him. He’s useless in the present and offers nothing for the future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When was that? I was there until they were dispersing and he was involved in full training.

Wardlaw did some late at full pelt. Mahony and Shiels were too.
Not too sure. They were solo runs and he was building from 70 to 80 to 90%

Gi Joe GIF

And? The guy who is 53rd in line on merit is getting picked. (And ahead of younger players who actually have a future)
But that's because you refuse to understand that sending out 22 x younger players together in an AFL game kind of guarantees that 21 of them will be finished in AFL football within 2 years. Clarko, Viney, Ratten, and several others who are far more experienced and knowledgable on these matters than you and me have determined that some younger players with a future might be best served playing VFL right now, while others will develop better if they have experienced and mature bodies playing alongside them in the AFL.

Poorta's poor showing means that any result except a draw suits us tomorrow. But I would ******* laugh if we somehow got up and ensured that yet another opportunity for a team to leapfrog Poorta goes begging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back