Preview North V Go Dees. Pregame chat and changes. Sunday 12.10 in Hobart.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe the turner melts are my favorite. I’ve missed them while he hasn’t been in the side. Ok I haven’t, * him.
I’m not sure why we didn’t bring in a bag of potatoes to replace him, oh well.

This club is a joke. Really lost me at the moment.

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app
It's hard to argue with those comments.

It's just not clear what the club is looking to achieve in the short or medium term with recent selection decisions or the message they are trying to send to members.

I am sure the usual club apologists/employees on here will set us right - just like they have guided us through these past 4 years with their sage advice on the direction of the club.

Silver lining of the club treating selection as a joke is that we can, free of guilt, do the same with the game
what if some of us long suffering supporters would like to see a win?

I hope they get their selection s**t in order next week, because we are a chance to win against another bottom 6 team at home.

Good news including the emergencies we've only ten for Sundays match with a very limited AFL career ahead of them.

That's less than 50%. Good job I say

Add the two in the 2nds who may have a future, plus the 2 George’s , we’re looking ok for a team at ground zero.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Add the two in the 2nds who may have a future, plus the 2 George’s , we’re looking ok for a team at ground zero.

Yep it will turn and I suggest it will start to turn next season. Once the players realise you can't ' pull a Bonar' and get away with it any longer.

Drafted in 2017 , it's 2023 and Bonars has 34 games to his name and near 75% of the time he's played for one of the worst sides in league history.
FML :p

Yep it will turn and I suggest it will start to turn next season. Once the players realise you can't ' pull a Bonar' and get away with it any longer.

Drafted in 2017 , it's 2023 and Bonars has 34 games to his name and near 75% of the time he's played for one of the worst sides in league history.
FML :p

Well Clarko seemed to have a bit of a Bonar about Georgie boy today. A couple more like him and Sheezel, and we’ll have a solid base to build around.

what if some of us long suffering supporters would like to see a win?

I hope they get their selection s**t in order next week, because we are a chance to win against another bottom 6 team at home.
Oh I'd love to see a win. But holding out for a win from this playing group at the moment is thankless.

They broke me last week. I didn't break during last year's loss streak, but that effort last week did it. We put out an eight goal better squad than them. And pulled out that s**t. ******* disgrace.

Even if they miraculously win another one between now and season's end, there'll still be resentment for some of the ******* pathetic efforts of this year.

So I'm left stewing, taking the positives as they come, and resetting next year after they've hopefully had the fear of Beelzebub struck into them during preseason

Last edited:
Maybe we need a flogging for changes to occur.
I'm not sure another beating is going to do a lot in terms of confidence. The floggings we've had haven't changed anything. It's just going to have to be patience. Unfortunately, sometimes that's just the way it goes.

top 5% in euphemism names though

Well Clarko seemed to have a bit of a Bonar about Georgie boy today. A couple more like him and Sheezel, and we’ll have a solid base to build aro

top 5% in euphemism names though

oh guys lol , 100% honest I didn't see the way you guys did. But yes how many others are sitting around pulling a Bonar.

Lose to the worst side in the competition... NM selection - nothing to see here... all is well.

How Turner has kept his spot is beyond belief
How he came back into the side last week is beyond belief
How he has played so many games this season is beyond belief
How he was rookie listed this season is beyond belief
How he has remained on the list in favour of many better player over the past two or three season is beyond belief
How he has remained on an AFL list for nearly 10 seasons is beyond belief

Such an incredibly limited footballer with pitiful output somehow engineering an AFL career spanning nearly 10 years has to be the biggest representation of what a poorly managed, 'jobs for the boys' s**t show our club is and why we are where we are right now. (answer - a joke to the competition)
When Kayne was selected last week, my first thought was that we're tanking.

Legit don’t understand why Turner is still in and Powell isn’t. If Tommy needs more VFL then fine, but have some consideration for your long suffering supporters and name the team straight up.

Legit don’t understand why Turner is still in and Powell isn’t. If Tommy needs more VFL then fine, but have some consideration for your long suffering supporters and name the team straight up.
Powell only played a half in vfl last week shouldn't have even been in the selection frame really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back