Preview North V Go Dees. Pregame chat and changes. Sunday 12.10 in Hobart.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clarko's first squad since returning, and the following things are notable:

• Cunnington in
  • Turner not dropped (at least not immediately - still listed in squad)
  • McDonald and Stevenson still named as starting on the field
  • Not that it matters greatly, but Sheezel named in the Centre is interesting
  • Tucker named in the forward line - believe that might be a first?
  • No Cooper Harvey
hang on, I thought I was ignore cause you know, you've mentioned it so many times. Had a look to see how long McDonald spent on Darling? I'll give you a clue, it was a about as many minutes as Goldy took marks actual marks, not pretend marks when you said he took 8.

With no proper chf

May, lever and Tomlinson are going to destroy larkey and get a intercept mark record
We should play Larks and 5 smalls and unless Larks if free lower our eyes. They'll be sagging off.

Clarko's first squad since returning, and the following things are notable:

• Cunnington in
  • Turner not dropped (at least not immediately - still listed in squad)
  • McDonald and Stevenson still named as starting on the field
  • Not that it matters greatly, but Sheezel named in the Centre is interesting
  • Tucker named in the forward line - believe that might be a first?
  • No Cooper Harvey
Anyone that pays attention to where people are named on the field is an idiot. People who actually have the ability to pay attention know we do stupid things like name Powell at CHB. Its all cause our media department run a weekly comp to name the team, so we make the correct answer obscure. But you know, anyone with such a great ITK that tells you Noble wasn't getting sacked right before he got sacked would know what the club actually does.

But some people can't even count how many marks some players take, or even look at who's playing on who.

There is the C bar in Bellerive waterfront area if you want something walking distance to the stadium after or before the game.

However the best pubs/bars will be the CBD area /Salamanca
Yeah who the heck drinks on the eastern shore, aside from people who live on the eastern shore.

I lived in south Tassie for more than 20 years, and I reckon I went out for a drink on the eastern shore maybe 3 times.

Anything under 40 points is a win. Last 4 weeks cant come quick enough
40 points is just about party time territory. Last time we played these lads, in a 90 point loss, I high fived a bloke in front of me who was the only North fan in a Godees entourage. We were both delighted at everyone's fury that the margin ended up being under 100. Only time I'll ever be content with such a shithouse performance

40 points is just about party time territory. Last time we played these lads, in a 90 point loss, I high fived a bloke in front of me who was the only North fan in a Godees entourage. We were both delighted at everyone's fury that the margin ended up being under 100. Only time I'll ever be content with such a shithouse performance

Was that the Slevo back chat to Ray game?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only the senior squad out there at training minus Young and Powell.

Wardlaw, George and Harvey out there too. Wardlaw involved in everything.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
Interesting
Maybe cunners in for young
Laz gameday emergency
Ziebell stays sub

Wardlaw back next week will be handy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back