Preview North V Go Dees. Pregame chat and changes. Sunday 12.10 in Hobart.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 goals down. No score in the premiership quarter. May as well move onto next week.

Out: Stephenson
In: Harvey

Any lazy display and the player gets benched for rest of the game. If we end up with 5 on the field in the last quarter, so be it.

Or, go the biff.

Something needs to change.

Can we get a late seasons draftee in? We should lobby the AFL to let us play Kyle Chalmers. It will provide interest for the media, double the crowd by getting a few more hundred people in the gate and provide us with a big, fit, strong lad who has a mountain of ticker and knows how to win. Plus has footy genes a plenty.

Make it happen Euge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just have to deal with my coping mechanism of writing OUT: Turner, Young, Taylor and constantly reading it to make me feel better. So why not..

OUT: Turner Young Taylor McDonald Hansen
IN: Dawson Bergman Greenwood Harvey Powell

B: Archer McKay Corr
HB: Goater Dawson Bergman
C: Ford Davies-Uniacke Scott
HF: Thomas Greenwood Stephenson
F: Curtis Larkey Harvey
R: Goldstein Sheezel Simpkin
I: Phillips Tucker Powell Xerri
S: Perez

The reality is it doesn’t f****** matter what we do. McDonald wont be dropped and CCJ will come back in as an uninspiring inclusion.
The VFL boys had an absolute stinker. None of Bergman, Greenwood or Powell deserve a recall (not sure what Powell’s TOG was). Nowhere near it. Dawson does but his papers appear stamped. Maybe Harvey too but it’s slim pickings.
And Melbourne are going to dismantle us. System going up against lack of system. Good god help us

Last edited:
Ahhhhhh the good old days of the streak

rocking chair GIF by The Orchard Films

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back