Game Day North v GWS Hobart blockbuster GD thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon we’ll lose to West coast and end up 17th and not get pick 1 . This Is a joke now .

2nd half no spark, look like we were 2nd or struggling to keep up

Monstered in the contest and they destroyed us with their spread. Too much pressure on our backline, who held out until late in the third. TT, Wardlaw, Phillips and Sheezel worked tirelessly. However, they weren’t mapped in the third.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Monstered in the contest and they destroyed us with their spread. Too much pressure on our backline, who held out until late in the third. TT, Wardlaw, Phillips and Sheezel worked tirelessly. However, they weren’t mapped in the third.

Larkey was BOG for us.

I think we should have had Cunners as sub, would have made us stronger in the centre and one of the young guys could have played off CHB or chf

Love a buck for every oppo forward who's picked up the ball, run in a big wide arc with no pressure, and kicked a goal.
This. Unbelievable how many times this has happened today.

Even if you'd only gotten 25c, you'd still have enough to retire on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez you are hard to please, you're talking about a first year player. Plenty of senior players to criticize before the Cheez
Very true, guess it's just because my expectations for Sheezle are set fairly high given how much he has shown us. On the other hand can kinda get numb to the shortcomings of the senior players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back