Preview North V Go Dees. Pregame chat and changes. Sunday 12.10 in Hobart.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah who the heck drinks on the eastern shore, aside from people who live on the eastern shore.

I lived in south Tassie for more than 20 years, and I reckon I went out for a drink on the eastern shore maybe 3 times.
M8 you clearly haven’t been knocking them back at the Bellerive bowls club! An iconic venue that only sells Tasmanian beer at 1960”s prices 😎

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lose to the worst side in the competition... NM selection - nothing to see here... all is well.

How Turner has kept his spot is beyond belief
How he came back into the side last week is beyond belief
How he has played so many games this season is beyond belief
How he was rookie listed this season is beyond belief
How he has remained on the list in favour of many better player over the past two or three season is beyond belief
How he has remained on an AFL list for nearly 10 seasons is beyond belief

Such an incredibly limited footballer with pitiful output somehow engineering an AFL career spanning nearly 10 years has to be the biggest representation of what a poorly managed, 'jobs for the boys' s**t show our club is and why we are where we are right now. (answer - a joke to the competition)

Turner again? WTF!?!?!?

Would rather be getting games into Copper Harvey instead of Turner.
Cooper has a shoulder injury. Not playing VFL.
Powell and Young are.

Lazzaro and Cunners travelling with the team so one of them will be sub. Thomas also on watch as a late out so both could end up playing.

Maybe we need a flogging for changes to occur
That didn’t work either. Clearly whatever their plans are, they won’t be sidetracked by trivia like game day performance or results.

Also, so much for the “farewell game“ narrative.

Cooper has a shoulder injury. Not playing VFL.
Powell and Young are.

Lazzaro and Cunners travelling with the team so one of them will be sub. Thomas also on watch as a late out so both could end up playing.
TT out for his s**t attitude or an actual injury?

Only one change after that ****show?

I know there’s nobody knocking the door down but jfc how is Turner still getting a gig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back