Round 23 Discussion - Grand Final Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now sc is over. We can have some fun with SC finals. If only there was a half decent prize for it. Surely 5k for coming 1st is not too much for the greedy HS campaigners.
SC finals are a bit of a teaser - it will do for now, but the interests in it peters out pretty quickly

Lost my cashie by 52 pts, even if I hadn't fugged up the E on McV, I still would've lost by 5 pts.

Too much spent on coverage, not enough quality mids!

Edit: I scored 2525.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Won 2/6 GFs. Hurry up and open so we can all see where we end up you *s

Congrats to everyone who had a win, everyone who won some cash and everyone who had a successful overall finish

Big finish by many - well done lads and thsnks for a fun season.

I went out on a high with a 2628 despite Riewoldt,s 187 on the pine.

Won all my leagues gf,s including big footy div 1. Top 200 or so again but no real shot at winning.

As i said to toxic early in the season, they really should have a rolling 3 and 5 year leaderboard with some prizes. Reward the playrrs who consustently do well not just the one bloke who gets lucky one year.

Won all my leagues except my cashie :rolleyes:

Only 2 dud scores in the last round though, Maxy Gawn who is irrelevant anyways (still love you) and Gibson which came as no surprise.

Ended the year with 52,739 total points, now we wait for 2 more hours to see where that leaves me...

Last edited:
Big finish by many - well done lads and thsnks for a fun season.

I went out on a high with a 2628 despite Riewoldt,s 187 on the pine.

Won all my leagues gf,s including big footy div 1. Top 200 or so again but no real shot at winning.

As i said to toxic early in the season, they really should have a rolling 3 and 5 year leaderboard with some prizes. Reward the playrrs who consustently do well not just the one bloke who gets lucky one year.
Who was on for nroo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back