Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Banner-Finals_Grand-Final-x-200.png

Yes Folks ....after a long and arduous season .....there is but a lucky few that have climbed the mountain, both in Rankings and Leagues

This week is Grand Final Week of our BigFooty Comps .....congratulations to those who have made the Grand Final, and may the best Coach win

And of course Jiska 's "cash" Leagues, which he can update the 2 x Division Grand Finalists

For those posters who frequent the board ....thankyou for your contributions & comradery .....we hope to see you during the off-season in the planning thread, discussing game changes, trades, rookies ....and of course Strategies

GF what grand final...😂

Looking Jim Carrey GIF
Look Puppy GIF
Hungry Dog GIF by valerie-grand

Yes good luck to me in my cashie, will this be runner up number 5 or will I finally win the kent!

Also good luck to Raveneyes & Nelso who battle it out in the prestigious #BoomerDegen4life league GF.

Thanks to Wayno & all the other top kenties around these parts too!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In a league match up, is it better to loophole the pod (zerrett) or the common player (parish). Hewett is my 23rd Premo who plays in the last game - so ideal for looping one of the essendon boys.

In a league match up, is it better to loophole the pod (zerrett) or the common player (parish). Hewett is my 23rd Premo who plays in the last game - so ideal for looping one of the essendon boys.
How many other differences between the teams?

Do you feel like you have the better side?

Last week.

I forgot to put Ford on the ground .
Maric E.

Dury on the ground big 9 points ...LoL.

Mega fails .

Dog Fail GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos's Funniest Home Videos
It's alright ...2 weeks ago I did the basic of basic rookie stuff-ups .....put my (VC) and (C) in the same game .....shows where my head is

Note to Rocker .....please don't post a gif of where my head is ;)

I’ll be relieved to be done with it this year. It’s been a frustrating ride, last few weeks have been brutal.

Thanks to everyone for the input and their mods etc who do their thing.

Sorry but not sorry for my rants at times. It’s makes me feel better 😀

Big night ahead on the gas for their coach. Work conferences are fun 🍻

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back