Game Day 2023 Round 14 Discussion - Bye Week 3 - Welcome to The Suck

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barry Crocker of a round...
1687090211248.png
All the gains I made since round 10 have been wiped.
And that's with Bont, Dunks, Libba, Cogs, Gulden, Sinclair, Lloyd, Sheezel. So many let downs and rookies who had just one week left before being culled getting crap scores. 18 on the park, 6 sub 70's, including Fyfe and Ford (I've forgotten how to kick, 10 freaking handballs, 1 kick).

Scored 1,999 and went down 55 spots to 526 overall.

Only won 4\9 leagues. Lost one by a point after scaling. CD you muther f*ckers! Won my cash league at least.

Still in the top 8 in all my 9 leagues.

Seth Meyers Whatever GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Last edited:

View attachment 1716130

Managed to scrape up despite my worst week of trades for the year.

Just going to be praying that I can loop some big Jeremy Cameron scores onto the filed over the course of the year and that it may be the difference.

Season 9 Nbc GIF by One Chicago

I feel like I've learnt so much this year having been so close to the top for most of it and "needing" to pay alot more attention. I consider myself a supercoach nuff but after this year I'm looking forward to really being more focused on trades and their values. We've still got another 9 weeks to go though, let's get it!
View attachment 1716107

leonardo dicaprio bravo GIF

Judd_Magic ..

You logged into the wrong account man.

Is this our first official winner to the No Trades Club? Coming in a week late too.
I sadly can't take any credit for this amazing trading my friend. We have someone very special here, I am lost for words!

Barry Crocker of a round...
View attachment 1716174
All the gains I made since round 10 have been wiped.
And that's with Bont, Dunks, Libba, Cogs, Gulden, Sinclair, Lloyd, Sheezel. So many let downs and rookies who had just one week left before being culled getting crap scores. 18 on the park, 6 sub 70's, including Fyfe and Ford (I've forgotten how to kick, 10 freaking handballs, 1 kick).
I hear ya, had been riding high in the top 1k,
had 20 playing this week,
and manage to pick up EIGHT scores 70 or below.

Down to 2500 rank in one week.

Have 20 again this week, wonder how this week is gonna screw up.

1,979 which has me barely treading water. Edsel Ford turning into a lemon meant I had to take Johnson’s 32. Coulda been worse I suppose - at least I don’t own Jack Steele.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’ve sacked my SC coach too but then was reprieved by the inclusion of a few late valued players - Briggs Ridley & Humphrey :eek:
I’ve got all 3 dem kents too. All been great inclusions, particularly Briggs. R2 for the rest of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMG_2409.jpeg

Relatively happy with that score.

The 32 points I lost by small-cholling it and going Dunks VC as opposed to going the Bont C cost me a league match :$

however, 137 points as a VC is something I’m going with 99% of the time.

If you’ve got a spare moment check out my projected score for round 15.

IMG_1674.gif

Have a splendid week peeps, im off to the rd 15 trades thread.

✌🏻

View attachment 1716329

Relatively happy with that score.

The 32 points I lost by small-cholling it and going Dunks VC as opposed to going the Bont C cost me a league match :$

however, 137 points as a VC is something I’m going with 99% of the time.

If you’ve got a spare moment check out my projected score for round 15.

View attachment 1716330

Have a splendid week peeps, im off to the rd 15 trades thread.

✌🏻
It’s really pot luck who you are up against in the byes - why couldn’t you tank RD14 instead :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back